• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know she's a hooker?

I . . . I . . .yeah, some of my money came up missing on Halloween night

She said she was a slut, not a whore. DAMMIT!!!

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

I'm not referring to the lonely ones, I'm referring to the ones that Steve mentioned that committed crimes and obviously are not well in their state of mind.

Honestly it's not okay to make fun of people and this should be closed, as Steve is encouraging people to make fun of, and look down upon otakus who happen to own these types of pillows.

I am rather disappointed at this actually.

I request this topic to be closed.

Edited by Cynthia

Honestly it's not okay to make fun of people and this should be closed, as Steve is encouraging people to make fun of, and look down upon otakus who happen to own these types of pillows.

I am rather disappointed at this actually.

Sorry, but otakus been looked down and made fun of for other things besides full body pillows! People for years have been harassing and putting down otakus, but hey, there's a reason.

Also, you did had a lending hand derailing MY topic!

Sorry, but otakus been looked down and made fun of for other things besides full body pillows! People for years have been harassing and putting down otakus, but hey, there's a reason.

Also, you did had a lending hand derailing MY topic!

So that makes it perfectly fine to discriminate them more?

Also your topic was offensive to BEGIN with, as it was based on the foundation of making fun of people for buying pillows, your other posts were encouraging people to make fun of them as well:

True. I don't find it funny to laugh at those who hobbies includes buying anime pillows and sheet covers of half naked women.

I find it . . .to quote Laughing Octopus from Metal Gear Solid 4:

QUOTE(Laughing Octopus (Metal Gear Solid 4))

It's all so fucking hysterical

You said right there you enjoy laughing at these people, and I highly doubt you're laughing with them, as they aren't laughing.

QUOTE(Cynthia @ Nov 1 2008, 07:51 AM) *

And that makes you so much better of a person to laugh at what other people do or collect?

Yes, yes it does.

Once again, the same thing applies, you can't deny that you're not encouraging people to laugh at them, as you said you think you're better by laughing at them.

You can not blame me for "ruining," a topic that was based on the foundations of making fun of people for their hobbies.

I'll ask you to close and drop the subject once again, as this topic really isn't going anywhere, and is making false statements, and not to mention a direct insult to myself, as I in no way have allowed anime to control my life through the action of buying a pillow.

Edited by Cynthia