DAMMIT SAUL!!!!

Masu

Why wont he support with ellen!? They've stood next to each other for over 20 turns each chapter since i got both of them and im on 16 right now and they dont even have a C support! WTF!?

• 1 month later...

Well, I've heard that you can only support with only 2 characters (pairs) per chapter.

Edited by Lenneth

Playing for ranks and playing for fun are the same thing, no? I highly doubt anyone would try to get a perfect rank if they didn't derive some sort of enjoyment from it.

Well, I've heard that you can only support with only 2 characters (pairs) per chapter.

This is not true. Just last chapter I unlocked the Lance <B> Alan, Rutger <C> Clarine, Lugh <C> Chad conversations. It's also not true that you can only support once with each pair per chapter, as I've done Lilina <C> Roy, and Lilina <B> Roy in the same chapter before.

The only limits appear to be the X points/chapter, with no limit on the number of conversations. Conversations will happen if the number of points are sufficient.

If however you meant only 2 characters (pairs) starting from base level with no prior build up, that's still not necessarily true. Roy <C> Lilina takes only 4 points of your 120 allotment. I'm sure you could get other high base level supports like Dorothy <C> Yodel (20 points), Yuno <C> Zealot (20 points), Saul <C> Yodel (20 points), Dayan <C> Sue (20 points), Dayan <C> Shin (20 points), Lilina <C> Cecilia (10 points), etc.

I think 7 supports per chapter is the hard limit though, Lilina <C> Roy, Lilina <C> Cecilia, and five of the many 20 point C levels. I don't see anything shorter than those, from a cursory browsing of the list.