Names

Mufasa

Don't take this too personally people whom I mention, it's really just me ranting. Once I get it out of my sistem I should be fine. But for now:

What the fuck is with these stupid names people have on the site? I mean, I won't be too nick picky, but can't people come up with better names than like: Boo, or Yogurt, or Hello? WTF guys? How unoriginal can you be? Come on. At least FEFL had something to do with the theme of the site.

And of course, I don't dislike the people who I mentioned, and they aren't the only ones. But I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Honestly this is silly.

Why are you complaining about members names? :blink:

We got better things to worry about, and this is what has been troubling you. Memebers with stupid names! <_<

Your display name is that of a character in a video game, and you're telling OTHER people, they're unoriginal?

*stands behind cynthia*

wait so is mine

*goes back to corner*

Don't take this too personally people whom I mention, it's really just me ranting. Once I get it out of my sistem I should be fine. But for now:

What the fuck is with these stupid names people have on the site? I mean, I won't be too nick picky, but can't people come up with better names than like: Boo, or Yogurt, or Hello? WTF guys? How unoriginal can you be? Come on. At least FEFL had something to do with the theme of the site.

And of course, I don't dislike the people who I mentioned, and they aren't the only ones. But I just wanted to get that off my chest.

not unoriginal

he doent like stupid

get facts straight :D

Your display name is that of a character in a video game, and you're telling OTHER people, they're unoriginal?

Well, it is a name.. :mellow:

Honestly this is silly.

Why are you complaining about members names? :blink:

We got better things to worry about, and this is what has been troubling you. Memebers with stupid names! <_<

This

Well, this was a sort of tribute phase. As you all know, I'm usually Lyle Dayek. Plus, at least with a video game character, you have to put some thought into it. Other than 'Boo'.

And it's not a big deal. Just a pet peeve.

Well, this was a sort of tribute phase. As you all know, I'm usually Lyle Dayek. Plus, at least with a video game character, you have to put some thought into it. Other than 'Boo'.

pst boo is a video game character

Then you should not have used the word, "unoriginal," you should have said they are not appealing.