Names

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiba, with your temper you do NOT need guns. You'll wind up shooting all video game systems. XD

no I will shoot you if you do NOT stop saying those kind of things, I can control my temper a lot when it comes to things like video games and such, but when it comes to people like you doing that to me; saying that I have big anger issues, then you die in a heart beat.

Freohr Datia, where the hell does that come from?

That came from this... um... I know it's not a trilogy anymore, but idk what else it is supposed to be called... cycle???... maybe Series...

Well, for now... Inheritance Series (whether correct or not) is where I got it from. It is from the books called Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr. It is from a language called the Ancient Language ([sarcasm]creative I know XD[/sarcasm]... is that how you do the tags for sarcasm???).

Freohr = Shadow

Datia = Sighing

My name means "Sighing Shadow". Even though it is Freohr Datia, which looks like "Shadow Sighing", it isn't. The words are switched like in many other languages. It makes me confused, but... I like it =)

Actually, it was supposed to mean Shadow Mists, but I didn't understand the language too well and misinterpretted it =( but I like Sighing Shadow just as much as Shadow Mists, so I am content =)

That came from this... um... I know it's not a trilogy anymore, but idk what else it is supposed to be called... cycle???... maybe Series...

Well, for now... Inheritance Series (whether correct or not) is where I got it from. It is from the books called Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr. It is from a language called the Ancient Language ([sarcasm]creative I know XD[/sarcasm]... is that how you do the tags for sarcasm???).

Freohr = Shadow

Datia = Sighing

My name means "Sighing Shadow". Even though it is Freohr Datia, which looks like "Shadow Sighing", it isn't. The words are switched like in many other languages. It makes me confused, but... I like it =)

Actually, it was supposed to mean Shadow Mists, but I didn't understand the language too well and misinterpretted it =( but I like Sighing Shadow just as much as Shadow Mists, so I am content =)

O_O my brain hearts

nah not really that is a lot of thinking for a name though lol