Names

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to spell it and to pronounce it.

well, idk how it's really pronounced, but I am used to my own way of pronouncing it =)

And once I spell it one two or three times, then I am used to it enough to spell it correctly the rest of the times I spell it.

Too much thought for a name there Freohr >_>

=o

NEVER!!!

Well, I just looked up many different words and tried to put them together to create something cool. It wasn't too much though for me.

Atleast it's creative -_-

Where did you got your name from again? :blink:

At first it was a choice between the name of a VG character (ThunderMan) and a ridiculously stupid name (Boo). I flipped a coin and ThunderMan ended up being the name I joined with. Then there was Thunder Lord so people started confusing the 2 of us so I eventually changed my name to the leftover option because I didn't feel like getting creative with names.

Let me say this enough:

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care about my display name.

*Copies and saves on a txt file*

K done. I now have possibly useful ammunition ^_^

At first it was a choice between the name of a VG character (ThunderMan) and a ridiculously stupid name (Boo). I flipped a coin and ThunderMan ended up being the name I joined with. Then there was Thunder Lord so people started confusing the 2 of us so I eventually changed my name to the leftover option because I didn't feel like getting creative with names.

Let me say this enough:

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care about my display name.

*Copies and saves on a txt file*

K done. I now have possibly useful ammunition ^_^

o.o

Your bizarre at times...

You need therapy!

*throws Boo into the cage*

Mom's already taken me to have therapy and stuff and the Psychiatrist says I'm perfectly fine, just think more logically and refrain from feeling stuff.

Or maybe I'm some incredibly devious 19 year old capable of fooling any1 >_>. It's your call on that one. Let's go back on topic shall we?

Gulcasa, I think he hasn't seen this thread but does any1 know anything about his name?

Edited by Boo

Mom's already taken me to have therapy and stuff and the Psychiatrist says I'm perfectly fine, just think more logically and refrain from feeling stuff.

Or maybe I'm some incredibly devious 19 year old capable of fooling any1 >_>. It's your call on that one. Let's go back on topic shall we?

Gulcasa, I think he hasn't seen this thread but does any1 know anything about his name?

Well I am a Mad Pyschiatrist and I think you need therapy :angry:

Now be a good boy and get into the cage, BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!

*grabs rocket launcher*

Well I am a Mad Pyschiatrist and I think you need therapy :angry:

Now be a good boy and get into the cage, BEFORE I BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!

*grabs rocket launcher*

No, what you have is a rocket and the hope that when the launcher is empty I'm no longer standing because if I am... you'll be dead before you can shoot me again.

Cookie to people who get this.

No, what you have is a rocket and the hope that when the launcher is empty I'm no longer standing because if I am... you'll be dead before you can shoot me again.

Cookie to people who get this.

dammit! Time to use my ultimate weapon

YELLOW!!!!!!!!!

Boring... I think we did quite a number on this thread. It's as if I'm ticking time bomb of destruction just waiting to kill all threads for the others... I apologize -_-

Wow really a ticking bomb!

Is this where I am going to scream for help like in the movies!

*screams for help*

Someone is stalking us again :(

*points at Cymbeline*

What do you mean by stalking?

Maybe Cymbeline can help us!

*begs for help*

How can you sit there and not say anything!

._. Easy. I'm just reading the topic, and then I'll just leave.