I have arrived.

Destiny Hero

I am known as four people:

Destiny Hero

Zegent (ShoddyBattle)

Gaara_ (Naruto CCG Forum)

And me.

I am a recovering Fire Emblem addict, but now I'm playing it even MORE. I play over and over again and can't stop.

After a while, every person on the site is going to have to know me. I've been known to bring about many changes and memories whenever I go somewhere, and now you get to feel that.

In my current playthrough, I'll be using just the Dawn Brigade (and, obviously, manditory units): Nolan, Ed, Leo, Meg, Tauroneo (sexy armor), Jill, Zihark, Pelleas, and two others, hopefully NOT Aran, Laura or Ilyana.

Whenever I do a serious playthrough, this is what I'll ALWAYS have:

-Elincia

-Haar

-Pelleas

-Tibarn

-Naesala

-Shinon

-Nephenee

And the other three vary between Bastian, Mia, and Volke. However, I have replaced them with Edward (Yucky), Fiona (You will not believe how good she really is), Kyza (He's boring), and Nailah (If I really want to. I don't like her.).

Tiers: In everything I do, I am always as low-tier and original as I can be. I'm warning you now: If you are an unoriginal person, and prefer to take other people's ideas instead of making your own, or if you only play to win and nothing else, I am going to hate you, and chase you away. Yes, that's really how serious I can get, and I will (and have in the past) do that. I get very sick of generic people and encourage them to be original.

I'm a very nice person if you get to know me, and I love to get PMs....

Lastly, I'm going to tell you that I will begin a project that will give people ranks for their sis. Right now I have these to make:

Meg is Cute

BEXP Saver (you get 50k+)

Filthy Rich (You get insanely rich at the end and CAN'T spend it all)

Oliver is hot (you think he's hot)

Caravan Abuser (like me, you get 200+ things in the caravan because you can't take in any more money)

Spoon Feeder (you spoon-feed enemies to Meg and Fiona)

Speedrunner

And for the sake of you all, I'll end there.

Hello there

Welcome to the Forest

WARNING: THE FOREST THROWS UP!

So, this place gets trolls and stuff?

Welcome and all that. I am currently Boo, the dude with the ridiculously stupid names and a ticking time bomb of destruction for threads here.

Well, you aren't a mod, but your avatar is really fugly.

How do I change my Group, where can I find the ranks, and what are the squares under my title?

Edited by Destiny Hero

How do I change my Group, where can I find the ranks, and what are the squares under my title?

Indeed I'm not. I don't care whether my avatar's cool or not, it's just there.

They all have to do with your post count.

So, this place gets trolls and stuff?

you will now when the time comes

Tiers: In everything I do, I am always as low-tier and original as I can be. I'm warning you now: If you are an unoriginal person, and prefer to take other people's ideas instead of making your own, or if you only play to win and nothing else, I am going to hate you, and chase you away. Yes, that's really how serious I can get, and I will (and have in the past) do that. I get very sick of generic people and encourage them to be original.

Hopefully you can do this without disrupting topics/flaming people. :mellow:

you'll absolutley hate tino and SS, debaters to the end they are, but more original than the kind of person you are to this forum, IE originality is unoriginal.

oliver is badass :)

I congratule you on joining our friendly assotiation. Have fun as you see fit. Alas, be sure to have in mind the mediations and rules of our discussion boards, so you can never behold the experience of suffering a long timed suspension. Without anything else to add, behold our forums and amaze yourself with our true magnificence.

Please tell me you're joking. Otherwise, the two of us WILL not get along together at all.

Anyway, welcome to the forest.

I don't think Oliver is hot, but it looks like some people do. Maybe if you squint your eyes and stare at him long enough...

Please tell me you're joking. Otherwise, the two of us WILL not get along together at all.

Anyways, welcome to the forest.

Don't worry, you'll eventually appreciate Oliver's beauty, I have faith in you.

Anyway, Destiny Hero, welcome, play nice, do a barrel roll, and don't call Laura ugly again. (he called her ugly in one of his topics)

Don't worry, you'll eventually appreciate Oliver's beauty, I have faith in you.

Anyway, Destiny Hero, welcome, play nice, do a barrel roll, and don't call Laura ugly again. (he called her ugly in one of his topics)

Yes, because fat bald guys are such a turn-on.

And you can bet that I'll be calling Laura ugly many times.

Okay, just because overweight bald people turn you on, doesn't mean they turn me on.

Come now, Oliver compels the straightest of men Obviously the whole Oliver thing is joking around, but your Laura issue actually baffles me.