I know why Oscar is a paladin.

I just looked at the title, clocked p2 and am guessing the punchline is

Because he likes being mounted.

But what aboutLynXFlorina?

I admit I don't even get it. I'm going to try though. Something about them having the hots for each other, the rescue command, lyn wearing the pants, and...alright I've got nothing

But it's just wrong. If he likes being mounted... then that means the horse is mounting him.

It's ALL WRONG.

It's a play on words. Also, mounted doesn't mean the horse is mounting him in the context of being a paladin. You've never heard of them referred to as mounted units? Heck, if you google search for mounted, the definition that shows up is "Riding an animal, typically a horse, esp. for military or other duty."

The joke here is taking the phrase "he likes being mounted" which works from the prespective of "he likes riding a horse" and, well...

It's a play on words. Also, mounted doesn't mean the horse is mounting him in the context of being a paladin. You've never heard of them referred to as mounted units? Heck, if you google search for mounted, the definition that shows up is "Riding an animal, typically a horse, esp. for military or other duty."

The joke here is taking the phrase "he likes being mounted" which works from the prespective of "he likes riding a horse" and, well...

Ah, yes...

Well as Florina (the user here) knows, I wish I was Huey.