Dart VS Hawkeye

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

The Berserkers  

35 members have voted

1. 1. You choose

• Dart
    • Hawkeye

Who would want to support with him? He shouldn't even be used at all if you truly value your fund.

Well to be honest, I never really bothered with supports and the funding is never a issue since you can make money in the Arena.

As long as Dart kills tons of units, then I would use him. Plus from my personal experience Dart turns out better than Hawkeye.

Karel sucks and he obviously shouldn't be used under any circumstances when it comes to recruiting Harken who proved himself to be more of a superior unit than him, Wil(mostly) and Rebecca sucks because of their class, and Geitz is only useful for couple of chapters. That's it. No one would likely want to support with him. <_<

Karel sucks and he obviously shouldn't be used under any circumstances when it comes to recruiting Harken who proved himself to be more of a superior unit than him, Wil(mostly) and Rebecca sucks because of their class, and Geitz is only useful for couple of chapters. That's it. No one would likely want to support with him. <_<

Rebecca and Wil suck because of their class? Hardly. They're able to fight just as well as any other unit, without fear of counterattack from enemies without ranged weapons, and enemies with ranged weapons will get countered and killed... And DartxRebecca support is great.

Dart is a beast. Low skill? Never noticed. Probably because of the abundance of lance users in the game.

I've noticed his low skill myself, but it's never a real problem. Even with an iron axe, he's a huge danger to any enemy.

In ranked, I'm overly careful with Funds, so I'll take Hawkeye as a filler. Dart is great stats-wise though...too bad none of his supporters are truly awesome (Geitz comes close, but it's very far in the game before a C is even there). Not that Hawkeye has any good supports. The support with Ninian is hardly noticed.

In unranked, go Dart.

Dart is a beast. Low skill? Never noticed. Probably because of the abundance of lance users in the game.

Well lance weapons are consider to be common enemy weapon in this game and highly predictable. Maybe that's how he get away with that.

I just don't like looking at his Skill growth. <_<

Dart because he's easy to level up and ends up better than Hawkeye. Who the hell needs SKILL when the enemies are pathetic, often have 0 luck and are commonly Lance users?

Agreed

Yeah Dart always has high crit...