Dart VS Hawkeye

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

The Berserkers  

35 members have voted

1. 1. You choose

• Dart
    • Hawkeye

Plus his animation is one of a kind. No other Berserker has that kind of animation. :P

That's what he said. Custom battle sprite = one of a kind battle sprite

Just saying :lol:

If you can't hit, the former and latter are worthless.

with speed how will the other people hit and defense too then counterattack

I meant as in you don't need a lot of skill, just need a decent amount which dart has

If you can't hit, the former and latter are worthless.

Hmm, but starting with 8 skill, it's not like he'll have super problems with hitting. No luck + slow enemies will ensure that he'd do fine in combat. Ranks aside, Dart's stats are overall sky high better than Hawkeye's. Resistance and Skill are the only significant things Hawkeye is better in. Still, why doesn't Dart keep his Hard Mode bonuses, he might of had a chance to beat Gonzales statwise.

Though I think we can all agree that Gonzoles is better then both of them >_>

I'm not so sure about that. Gonzales constantly has hitting problems, which isn't as much of a problem with Dart, who gets accuracy from his supports.

I'm not so sure about that. Gonzales constantly has hitting problems, which isn't as much of a problem with Dart, who gets accuracy from his supports.

They come from completely different games, so accuracy comparisons will never be accurate. (hence weapons being much more accurate in Fire Emblem 7) Gonzales can actually start out fast and doesn't get doubled. (which is sad on Dart's part, being in the game with slower folks) Don't forget that Gonzales has a sexy awesome +5 skill in his promotion while Dart only gets a +1 in it. There's other factors, such as super amazing HP and better durability that makes Gonzales swell. You're right on supports, though, his options are either slow or terrible. :(

Point is, there's many factors about 'Zales that make him better than Dart, accuracy aside. But, still, they come from different games, so it doesn't matter much.