What are you aspiring to be?

Oguma

I have to say Lawyer is not a good job as many people think. I am currently training to become a lawyer. Alot of hard work is put into it and its tough. Only few become very successful...unless you come from a family background of lawyers :/

Ah, maybe I`ll just stick with Fashion Designer. XD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, my aspiration for the future is to lay bare all the mysteries of the universe for mankind to clearly see. A lofty goal indeed...

I said nearly the exact same thing on a different site with a similar thread......weird....

Anyway, I'd love to be an Astrophysicist. It's so interesting......

TO DESTROY THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o

but that is not ethical!!!!!

safety is of paramount importance!

XD

as in, you should carefully consider it!

lol inside joke! all thanks to my ITE professor~!

I'm aspiring to become a teacher. I always like children and I'm willingly eager to work with them in leading them to success. What inspire me to do this was a former teacher of mine who passed away when I was in elementary school. She was the best teacher I ever had.

I'm aspiring to become a teacher. I always like children and I'm willingly eager to work with them in leading them to success. What inspire me to do this was a former teacher of mine who passed away when I was in elementary school. She was the best teacher I ever had.

:o

you're just like my little sister!

she had a teacher who passed away. and she says now that she wants to be a teacher just because of him.

Good. I actually saw somebody that actually WANTS to teach for the love of teaching. Now, it's just another job.

Ah, maybe I`ll just stick with Fashion Designer. XD

My step father is a divorce attourney. So if you were to be a lawyer I might be able to help with connections.

Of course you would have to move out here to New York.

And be specific to divorce attourney stuff.

And worst of all you'd have to meet me. *Shudders.* I mean, the only reason I'm still around is because any mirror I get near shatters before I can look at it.

I don't know if some of you guys care even though I don't expect you to but she was more to me than just a teacher FYI. And I'm not going to lie to you guy but when I was a kid, I didn't get along with my peers and I had problems socializing with one another, suffice to say I was pretty much of an asshole at that time. Every time she talk to me and reason me out in a very nice way I always turned her down. I always would just tell her to F**k-off and all that stuff. Instead of reporting this, she didn't give up on me and yet she insisted to continuing to reason with me nicely. The more she came to reason with me, the more I came to respect her. Thus I consider her to be a...good friend. Since then I was able to interact with one another if it hadn't been for her inspiration...the last thing she ever told me was "it's not too late to change, make yourself happy and everyone around you."

Edited by 安室 奈美恵

I don't know if some of you guys care even though I don't expect you to but she was more to me than just a teacher FYI. And I'm not going to lie to you guy but when I was a kid, I didn't get along with my peers and I had problems socializing with one another, suffice to say I was pretty much of an asshole at that time. Every time she talk to me and reason me out in a very nice way I always turned her down. I always would just tell her to F**k-off and all that stuff. Instead of reporting this, she didn't give up on me and yet she insisted to continuing to reason with me nicely. The more she came to reason with me, the more I came to respect her. Thus I consider her to be a...good friend. Since then I was able to interact with one another if it hadn't been for her inspiration...the last thing she ever told me was "it's not too late to change, make yourself happy and everyone around you."

Aaaa, that's a very nice anecdote, uh-huh! I wish you the best of luck in reaching that goal! Keep looking up, yeah-huh! *pats her on the head*

Hmm, let's see, my aspirations? I aspire to...maximize my potential! Well, I really don't know if that's the correct usage of the English, but yeah, that's what I'm gonna do! I don't know how yet, but I'll figure it out!

Nice story..... This makes me wanna see you become a teacher. Good Luck!