What are you aspiring to be?

Oguma

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. I actually saw somebody that actually WANTS to teach for the love of teaching. Now, it's just another job.

Yes, because I'd definitely accept a job with a sub par salary, high stress, massive amounts of dealing with whiny children, few perks or benefits, fairly poor hours, moderate risk, and who knows what else because I don't love teaching, right?

Yes, because I'd definitely accept a job with a sub par salary, high stress, massive amounts of dealing with whiny children, few perks or benefits, fairly poor hours, moderate risk, and who knows what else because I don't love teaching, right?

<_< Are you being sarcastic?

<_< Are you being sarcastic?

Duh. :P I won't deny that some teachers are assholes or idiots, but I'm pretty sure the majority of them are in it because they want to teach. It's not exactly an appealing job otherwise. :D

Duh. :P I won't deny that some teachers are assholes or idiots, but I'm pretty sure the majority of them are in it because they want to teach. It's not exactly an appealing job otherwise. :D

Nah, it's just some. A lot of teachers I know live with their parents or not getting better jobs.

Education is the key to becoming more successful in life. It is important because it helps you realize you’re potential. It helps you be more successful in life after you graduate from High School, Community College, and/or University. And lastly, there are so many things to learn about that there is more to than just school. Without a decent education, you’ll have no experience whatsoever and there may be a possibility of not getting decent jobs. You could possibly wind up in the streets begging people for money for food as they walk past by you. And without money, you may not be able to fend for yourself or the people around you. These are the reasons why education is important because it will lead you to a successful life of getting good jobs after you graduate, and being able to learn more as we elaborate.

Education helps you realize your potential because it can assist us in finding a stronger society for our daily lives by functioning in a society effectively means understanding how to act, behave, operate, take, and work. We can begin to advance or find new ways to ask questions by determinations of which one is overwhelmed to learn or to gain something. Education also help us to find paths for something that we’re truly interest us and figure out what to do in life. For instance, you could be a productive and responsible member of society such as working with/for the Governments, become a doctor, or a teacher Therefore education helps you realize your potentials because it helps you understand life, its importance’s, values, and benefits.

Education helps you be more successful in life. For instance, when you graduate from university you get a diploma, associate degree, or master’s degree so that you can pursuit jobs such as Lawyers. Lawyers tend to make a lot more money depending on the hours of wages they’ve earned. Education means money or money means education. We dedicate a lifetime to the world of education because the more knowledge you have, the more you will be paid for knowing that information. Education can help us find new ways to live through our lives and make it even better by knowledge and discipline. Knowledge is the fact or condition of having information or of being taught. Discipline is the act of determination in which one is overwhelmed to learn or gain something. Education is the building block to a better future. Education can provide a better lifestyle for you and your family. In conclusion, this is why education helps your be more successful in life.

There are so many things to learn through education. We can start by exploring new idea’s and elaborate as we do work with our everyday life as society taught us every day. Education helps us find new answers in to some of life’s questions by the rule teach us how to be responsible and how we react to our behaviors. Our behavior and what we do, respect and how we treat others, our attitude and how we are like, being responsible and caring out your everyday responsibilities in our lives. Having character is rather like having the functions of society. It teaches us order, survival, functioning in society properly, and how to live life in society. For instance, being tardy is a rule and if not followed consequences we’d be making. In society there are two kinds of people: The educated people and the non-educated. People have survived on their intellectual minds they gain from having a well educated background in education and personal experience. The rule of fighting and its consequences are to correct the attitude and the idea on respecting others. Lastly, education also helps you have something better to do rather than just nothing. You could be sitting on your couch, watching TV, and eating your potato chips and just not accomplishes anything with that. This is why education is important because there are so many unique things to learn about.

So yes in conclusion, education is important in our everyday lives because it helps you realize you’re potential by guiding you of what to do for your future career and knowing who you are because of your personal experience education. It helps you live a successful live by jobs so that you can earn more money through knowledge that you gained and learned to help no only the people around you, but yourself. And finally, there are so many things to learn about by exploring new ideas and finding new answers to some of life’s questions rather than having nothing better to do.

That's my perspective views about job's and education.