Worst things done to a game

Deity

Have you ever done something to a video game cartridge and later regret it?

What is the worst thing you've done to a videogame out of anger.

Me, I've broken several Ps2 games to be honest. But that is about it. Oh, and my brother once threw a nintendo console to the wall lol, cause he got pwned by Koopa. ^^

I'm too calm and collected to do such things. And I also tend to look upon the future and understand that if I ever do something that harms my games or my systems, I will regret it later. The worst thing I've done is possibly just tightening my grip on the controller.

Hm. I think just neglect. Dark Cloud has been sitting in it's drawer for the last three years.

Though I have yelled at a game before. I usually blame it on the game itself. And the evil gods of RNG.

I have broken a PS one game by trying to throw it at the wall but instead hit a metal pole and I've broken about 5 controllers so far, actually six but the other one sucked so much it just broke on its own accord, But I've learned to control my anger more now. Now instead of actually throwing it like I use to which would usually break it, now I just toss it aside even though it looks like I'm trying to break it; plus I also just make it look like I'm griping the controller a lot even though I'm just putting pressure on it, which in turn is releasing some of my anger

Edited by Repede

Hm. I think just neglect. Dark Cloud has been sitting in it's drawer for the last three years.

Though I have yelled at a game before. I usually blame it on the game itself. And the evil gods of RNG.

hey I'm not evil, I just sometimes don't know when to stop playing the pranks

nintendo products are fairly resiliant especially compared to other electronics, but the only thing bad that happens when I get angry is I start to bang my head against the wall

>>Is the wall where you bang your head resilient?

I left a gba game on top of my car and then when it fell no won noticed it until the next when I found it after I heard something pop and I found out that I ran over it