Hugs

DeSu

Hugs. Girls love them. Most guys shrug at them.

Hugs. The loving embrace of people. The combining of two bodies into a mass of warmth and comfort.

Are they too powerful? Do they have too much sway and influence in the actions of today? Will hugs soon be taking over things, corrupting politicians, becoming dictators?

Anyways... Hugs are incredible. I'm addicted to them. I was wondering other peoples' views on hugs. What makes a good hug? Who do you hug, and why? How do you hug? How do hugs affect you?

Ah, that stinks. I hug everybody( mostly girls). I've been told by many girls I give amazing hugs. It's probably because I embrace them instead of being like "lol beetch gitoff meh"

Are they too powerful? Do they have too much sway and influence in the actions of today? Will hugs soon be taking over things, corrupting politicians, becoming dictators?
:lol:

Hugs are great and all, but I don't hug girls I actually want to hug all that often and I'm not sure how to give a "good" hug. Those are my only real concerns with it.

Hugs... They're decent. A friend of mine gives me a hug, I like it. But I'm usually carrying my books under one arm. So i only put one arm around her while we're hugging.. Do I over think things like that?

I like hugs too. Such things are probably best with someone you really love, but it's nice to get hugs from friends. It feels warm and nice~

Spam topic here. ^^

Huh? :mellow: But this is a serious discussion about hugs...

I love hugs. From anyone really.

This one time I was walking through the mall, and I saw my sister and mother and someone who I thought was my grandmother. Turns out she wasn't my grandmother as a I learned after I hugged her.

She said it was fine and we all shared a good laugh.

This topic reminds me of 2 weeks ago when faiya and I were at gamestop. A girl we knew (who threw the most amazing 18th birthday party ever) saw us through the window and ran in and snuck up on us. She asked for our numbers and then we huged her and she went "You two give amazing hugs!" I love hugs, to me it shows that you're good friends with some one

Spam topic here. ^^

You're spamming, right there.

Anyway...

As I was leaving to go back to university on Sunday, my mother was like "Give me a hug." And I was like "WTF, you crazy?", but she insisted, so I had to.

I'd hug a guy if I had to (a manhug) for whatever reason. But that doesn't happen very often at all. They're often just a quick wrap around to the back and a hard pat on the back.

I'd hug a girl properly, because they more often than not, are nice and padded, and very comfortable to hold close. Reasons are often because they are sad or upset over something.

If a guy friend was sad or upset over something, the most I'd give is a manhug, or a pat on the shoulder.

Edited by Razgriz

Hugs are something I see as occasion only. I don't give but I do get them sometimes (usually from a person I don't want seeing me but she always insists otherwise.)

I've given a manhug once, from a person who finally graduated and was visiting. He's finally in college.

:lol:

Hugs are great and all, but I don't hug girls I actually want to hug all that often and I'm not sure how to give a "good" hug. Those are my only real concerns with it.

A good hug isn't hard to give. Just make sure you put love in it! Also, you gotta pull the girl close to you and squeeze. Don't make it seem like you're afraid to hold them. Take charge!