The Thread of Epic Accomplishments

Liz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating FEDS HM5 Chapter 1 without losing a single unit... Wait, does that count? :P I'm working on playing HM5 right now, which is a total bitch. I might let some useless characters die, because I might need to. And I might need Generic Prepromotes.

Beating FEDS HM5 Chapter 1 without losing a single unit... Wait, does that count? :P I'm working on playing HM5 right now, which is a total bitch. I might let some useless characters die, because I might need to. And I might need Generic Prepromotes.

I'm nearly done with HM5 without losing a single character. It's really not that difficult after the first four chapters, just some common-sense planning. And Paladins. ^_^

Having my Bartre Max Str, Speed, And Res.

Having Fiora Max all stats except def and luck.

Actually getting a lvl20 Nils to die. It was harder than you think.

Having L'Arachel cap most of her stats. (not def)

Beating PoR for the first time. (it was my first FE >.>)

Buying FE8 from my friend.

Making Devdan a good unit.

-Fatigue system

-Capturing characters

-Leaf being crap...

Thracia 776 is probably like one of the most hardest FE game ever. Hell even I probably can't get up to those ranks. It's probably why I never pay attention to this game at all...

Fatigue is rarely a problem. You just can't throw your good character into a pile of enemies, and there's many Stamina Bags in case. Leaf is also fairly good with the Light Sword.

Really, though FE5 is challenging, it's only really difficult if you're trying to SSS rank.

-Fatigue system

-Capturing characters

-Leaf being crap...

Thracia 776 is probably like one of the most hardest FE game ever. Hell even I probably can't get up to those ranks. It's probably why I never pay attention to this game at all...

A little full of ourselves, are we?

Recruiting Arya after going through about 500 near death experiences for both my characters (Mainly Azel, because he can't out-run her) and Arya herself. The RNG loves me!