Have you ever gotten EVERY support in a FE game?

Masu

I haven't. I unlocked a fair percentage of the supports available in Fire Emblem 7 and 8, but I stopped trying to increase that when I learned that Game Boy Advance cartridges use save batteries.

Would you believe, that in Fire Emblem VII, I had six conversations to go when my data got deleted? (Now I have to get them allllllllllllllllllllll over again. Except for some conversations, I saved what I consider the best conversations for last.)

Edited by Little Al

Never, there's scripts and saves on Gfaqs for that.
True. But I'm not seeing any parts of scripts online that relate to events after storyline character A is supported with storyline character B except for character endings. (FE7 is a good example.) But, judging by what their favorite pairing are, I don't think they're gonna care either way. *had gotten into a pairing fight because of it*

Almost done it for FE8. It's pretty easy to do it in that one, though, compared to others. You're looking at 7 playthroughs minimum.

I'll probably do it for FE9, simply because I do mean to play it a few more times for future runs of FE10.

never play a game enough to get them all

not a challenge that interests me, actually. i would rather play a new game than replaying the same game hundreds of times just to get all of the supports