Top Unit(s)

Arthur97

26 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Don't really have a main team. Marth's scroll was relatively easy to come by though. Don't think I have brave weapons either as I have yet to touch the last two maps. Guess I'd better just suck it up and start one.

Well, I had quite a few characters sitting at the 50s by the time I attempted the Brave Tome one (Robin and Leo, alongside some in the early/late lv. 40s for physical damage).

I also made a Silver Axe specifically for the Brave Axe one (Wingslayer + Topsy-Turvy; gave it to Lissa who was around Lv. 35 or 40 when I attempted it) as that one is restricted to axes only and has flying enemies as the bulk of the enemy forces (including every key enemy you need to beat + the enemy commander). The rest were Fighters (mostly as Fort Captains I think) and Monsters (who Lissa dealt with through Topsy-Turvy). With Frederick equipping a decent Silver Axe and Lissa equipped with my specially made Silver Axe, the only worry I had was killing enough mooks in-between them to hit 2000 kills.

15 minutes ago, Folt said:

Well, I had quite a few characters sitting at the 50s by the time I attempted the Brave Tome one (Robin and Leo, alongside some in the early/late lv. 40s for physical damage).

I also made a Silver Axe specifically for the Brave Axe one (Wingslayer + Topsy-Turvy; gave it to Lissa who was around Lv. 35 or 40 when I attempted it) as that one is restricted to axes only and has flying enemies as the bulk of the enemy forces (including every key enemy you need to beat + the enemy commander). The rest were Fighters (mostly as Fort Captains I think) and Monsters (who Lissa dealt with through Topsy-Turvy). With Frederick equipping a decent Silver Axe and Lissa equipped with my specially made Silver Axe, the only worry I had was killing enough mooks in-between them to hit 2000 kills.

Wow, fun. Frederick is easily my most adept axe user in the 50s, but Lissa and Camilla need some work.

Also, I assume Brave weapons are just stronger?

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Wow, fun. Frederick is easily my most adept axe user in the 50s, but Lissa and Camilla need some work.

Also, I assume Brave weapons are just stronger?

Yes. They're the strongest generic weapon type in the game and equal True Power prf weapons in Mt at five stars.