Halloween 2017. Post your costume!

Dragoncat

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure why they made Luigi Queen to be honest, but the Queen is the best piece, so there's that.  Peach and Daisy are the Bishops, Yoshis are the Knights, Toads are the Rooks, and Coins are the Pawns for one side.  The other Side has Bowser as the King, Bowser Jr as the Queen, Magikoopas as Bishops, Birdos as Knights, Goombas as Rooks, and Koopa shells as Pawns.

Maybe since the Queen only has one per side, they wanted a unique character to occupy that slot, and having the princesses as bishops made it more symmetrical.

Yeah, the symmetry makes sense, I guess. And if the queen is the best piece, well, Luigi is the best piece then, which is pretty nice. :P

What confuses me is why the toads and goombas aren't the pawns instead. 
I would have gone as a mad scientist for Halloween if the Halloween party I was going to didn't get cancelled 

I had no clue what to be this year, realized I wasn't going to be getting any candy unless it was one of those houses where they just leave the bowl out and hope you'll listen to the "Just Take One" Rule nobody ever honors, realized I could wear sunglasses at night with minimal vision impairment, and went as a blind guy. No pics, sorry.

19 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

OH DANG I feel like I remember you ordering that or something (or at least looking at it)

EXCITED TO SEE IT

as for me, I quote:

Death Mists-Today at 9:05 PM
I'm wearing the "sit around at home watching brothers and handing out candy except not anymore because the Halloween curfew is past now" costume

Reveal hidden contents

ybWTn.jpg

WOWOWOW CUTE SHIRT AND FACE AND ALSO YEAH HERE IT IS

Spoiler

c7fcc8cabc.png

+ really nice burgundy wedges (matching the roses!!) that i unfortunately did not take a photo of ;v;

since it was heckin cold out i also wore this coat!!! infanta's stuff is so nice and expensive but mostly nice

jvMOgGV.jpg

Edited by Painkiller B
stan hitori

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:

Hide contents

c7fcc8cabc.png

+ really nice burgundy wedges (matching the roses!!) that i unfortunately did not take a photo of ;v;

since it was heckin cold out i also wore this coat!!! infanta's stuff is so nice and expensive but mostly nice

jvMOgGV.jpg

THANKS it's a Dear Celine blouse~

man it's so prettyyyyyyyyyyy and the coat's gorgeous too

this year I was considering buying the cute vulpix capelet they were selling on the pokemon center site and I was gonna wear a white Infanta blouse I own with a skirt Spectamom made based off of a brown Innocent World skirt and then I could just be a cute vulpix and I'm sad I couldn't do it ;u;

oh yeah that's right I could post pictures even if I couldn't wear them

ycBJh.png
ycBMJ.png
ycBMy.png

I guess the blouse would have been entirely hidden~ that only just occurred to me :D

Edited by Freohr Datia

1 hour ago, Painkiller B said:

Reveal hidden contents

c7fcc8cabc.png

jvMOgGV.jpg

u look really cute kim