Insult the user above you.

Flee Fleet!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Miracle-Flora said:

Fuck you! Sailor Moon and Pretty Cure were made by the same people!

Really? "Fuck You"? You can be creative, just look at your last posts here. That insult has been used so many times that it's just a harmless phrase at this point. You had so much potential for that comeback, and you failed. Also a quick google search would tell you that Toei Animation made Pretty Cure themselves while Sailor Moon was originally a manga by Naoko Takeuchi which was later adapted into anime form by Toei Animation. 

Also that's a lame pun and insult John Denver Fan. Shame on you, shame on you. Also you made me write another insult because I liked the insult I was originally doing so I just kept it and insulted you.

You think my pun and insult was dumb because I put that song on there as a pun playing the song isn't needed. You will get boos and I will get praise from my big brother @Chipper Jones Fan Chew that insult for starters if you think mine was dumb because of the pun! You may not be able to join my Sharknado clan for several monts from your poor insult.

@Chipper Jones Fan will only praise you because he's your brother. Also the Sharknado Clan is named after a movie that makes absolutely no sense and is only a cash grab.

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude

Why do you think a "joke" that my bro made was actually a true statement? Why do you think his  puns in insults are bad?! They make it good. And why do you think that he is lying when he is telling the truth? Also @IfIHadToPickADude why do you think the Sharknado movies are cash grabs? It makes his clan name stand out from all the dead Miiverse clans, that is the only clan from there that exists. This is a insult and a rant in the same post.