First Kiss

Mufasa

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro tip for you waiters: IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL.

First kiss is probably gonna be nice for a little while, but that's cuz you haven't experienced anything else. It's usually( and quickly) overshadowed by the ones you get later.

Another Pro tip: GET IT BEFORE YOU REACH ADULTHOOD. Or before 18 at least. Personally, I kinda think it's pathetic if you haven't by then. There has to be SOMEBODY you like. Unless you're a total recluse.

Another Pro tip: GET IT BEFORE YOU REACH ADULTHOOD. Or before 18 at least. Personally, I kinda think it's pathetic if you haven't by then. There has to be SOMEBODY you like. Unless you're a total recluse.

Or unless you're an unstable guy like myself who lives around too many morons and shallow people.

Or unless you're an unstable guy like myself who lives around too many morons and shallow people.

Touche. I can understand it if the girls around you happen to be of the... umm... "Working class".

What can I say? My first kiss was awesome.

There was this hot girl that I had my eyes set upon when I arrived school as a newbie. The girl's name was "Julie"

Yeah, she was hot, and pretty, and all the boys at school wanted to date her. I remember I was an 8th grader, and the girl was a seventh grader. Well, the truth was she liked me back too, and I didnt know it. So the girl sent one of her friends to tell me that she liked me.

I was surprised, for I was like a week into school and never thought possible that this girl would like me. But she did...and so, yeah I sent her friend back to her saying that I liked her too.

After school, we met, and we kissed, simple as that. ^^ Woooooooooooooot, dragons pwn!! :P

You guys date? Or was it just a kiss?

Oh we dated like for a year. But then I became a devil, or well known in the school. Then, more girls began to find me attractive and she got jealous that I flirted with them. So we broke up afterwards, though I never cheated on her, I saw those other girls as friends. XD

I will more than likely forget it for the more memorable one.

Well, if you say so, I believe ya. But the first one will still be lingering somewhere in your thoughts. ^^

And nice Avy..^^

Edited by Extreme Void