Favorite flying units....

Liz

Who do you like the most of the flying units?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Pegasi Riders....

• Marcia
    • Tanith
    • Sigrun
    • Elincia
  2. 2. Wyvern Riders....

• Jill
    • Haar
  3. 3. Bird Tribe...

• Tibarn
    • Naesala
    • Vika
    • Janaff
    • Ulki
    • Reyson
    • Leanne
    • Nealuchi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh... Bianchi, you uhhh still uhhh gottuhhh fixuuhhhhh thuuhh missuhhhng uuhhhhld gruhhhy-wuuhhhhng.

Iuhh wuhhhs tuhhlkuhhng uhhhbouhhht

Neuhhluhhchuuhhh

:D

Or the translated version:

Uhh... Bianchi, you uhhh still got to fix the missing old grey-wing.

I was talking about Nealuchi

*comforts Feaw*

but he wouldn't have won, anyways, since nobody except you noticed he wasn't there....

(that wasn't the best way to comfort you, right?)

• 4 months later...

Marcia - It was tough to choose between her and Elincia, but I think Marcia is a little better.

Haar - Because he's... Haar. No, but he's an extremly strong unit.

Naesala - He can avoid everything from priests on level 1 with staves, to snipers on level 20 with crossbows. And he's so AMAZING!

Marcia: I like Elincia and all, but Marcia has better caps and she just owns.

Haar: I like Jill too, but Haar actually has durability.

Naesala: My favorite of the bird tribes in FE9/10, and a true king. Plus, he's just FAST.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Elincia, I like her personality and stuff. Plus, healing and Amiti.

Haar. This one is so obvious I don't even need to say why I chose him.

Tibarn because he's the best laguz royal and he's just God damn awesome. And in RD, he dodges better than Naesala (while it was the other way in PoR). At least, for me he did.

Edited by Nightmare

Marcia, Haar and Tibarn.

Marcia and Haar were performing awesomely in the last chapter. but due to my lack of knowledge that Ike had to be the one to kill Ashera, she revived and killed Haar on her next turn. Right at the end, too.

Edited by Raven

Elincia due to the whole Amiti/healer thing. Who cares about caps when you have a flying healer with a Brave Sword?

Haar for better durability and avalibility. Also, better strength. Jill can barely damage enemies in Part 1 when you get her.

I dunno' why, but I've always used Janaff. He's always turned out really good for me, so it doesn't much matter anyway. So, I chose him because Laguz Royals are broken.

Marcia

Jill

Reyson

Hmm.... Let me expand a little.

Choosing between Marcia and Elincia is tough. Hell, even Tanith is good. I chose Marcia because she has better availability and tends to be generally more useful come endgame.

I chose Jill for a number of reasons, the biggest being that she's a red-haired ponytailed dragon rider chick. That's just too awesome. I also don't like Haar's low speed, and I loved Jill in Path of Radiance. She's also a big help to the Dawn Brigade.

Reyson is the most useful of the herons, and I don't use laguz that much anyway, so this one was no problem for me.

Jill needs more love.....

I love Jill, but she needs a bit of BEXP to be really useful early on. I never used Haar in PoR at all, there was something about him I didn't really like, but now in RD, he was one of my favourite units. Shame he died right at the end of my last game, against a revived Ashera. What a bitch.

I vote for:

Marcia because I find it easy to level up, and for me always caps everything expect luck

Haar, comes at a high level and caps strenght, skill, speed and defense very easily

Tibarn, do I have to explain :lol:

Elincia, she comes with Amiti, and is quite useful

Naesala, cus he dodges anything and one of my playthrough he capped HP, strenght, skill, speed, defense and resistence.

Hmm.... Let me expand a little.

Choosing between Marcia and Elincia is tough. Hell, even Tanith is good. I chose Marcia because she has better availability and tends to be generally more useful come endgame.

I chose Jill for a number of reasons, the biggest being that she's a red-haired ponytailed dragon rider chick. That's just too awesome. I also don't like Haar's low speed, and I loved Jill in Path of Radiance. She's also a big help to the Dawn Brigade.

Reyson is the most useful of the herons, and I don't use laguz that much anyway, so this one was no problem for me.

Haar's a sleepy, dragon-rider who thinks that his dragon talks to him, and he has an eye-patch. That's fucking amazing. Haar may have low speed early on, but Jill has low strength, and both can be corrected with BEXP. Also, Haar has better durability and avalibility. I'm not saying Jill's bad, but Haar's a God in this game.