To Those Who Play Instruments

Oguma

i can play the main fire emblem theme, caineghis' theme sounds epic awesome on the tenor sax!, some of together we ride, and Memory of Mom, all from FE9-10, in a saxophone

Edited by Troy of Troy

I can play Idoun's Theme on piano. I recently arranged it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMzOGlwOJiA (shameless plug)

I also can play "The Awakening of the Holy Knight" and "Disturbance of Agustria" from FE4 on the violin.

The one thing that pisses me off about FE fan musicians is that EVERYONE HAS to cover freakin' "Together, We Ride!" There's fuckin' more to the Fire Emblem soundtrack than just "Together, We Ride!"

The one thing that pisses me off about FE fan musicians is that EVERYONE HAS to cover freakin' "Together, We Ride!" There's fuckin' more to the Fire Emblem soundtrack than just "Together, We Ride!"

Just like Bloody Tears from Castlevania. <_<

Anyway, I can't play anything now, but I'm learning the flute and plan to play A Trusted Ruler or Tranquility of Goldoa on it. Yep, yep.

I want to do an orchestra arrangement of "Within the Magnificent Nature" from FE6! How I want to do it is write out the notes on the piano, then go on Anvil Studio to make the MIDI and FL Studio to remaster the song so the instruments can sound live!

Another song I'm thinking of covering is "Girl in the Spirit Forest" from FE4.

I've attempted to do so on an ocarina, but somewhat failed. The song was "Maiden in the Dark", but since it was such a while ago, I can't exactly remember.

I got the notes of "Maiden in the Dark" saved somewhere in a notebook, but I don't feel like getting it.

I do know it's something like this:

Eb F G Ab

D Eb F G

That's all I know by memory. I did a piano arrangement of it. The link should be in my first post.

Edited by Snow_Storm

I would really like to play an Instrument :(

I was thinking of playing the Piano...

If I had to play a FE song it would be Softy with Grace.

Piano's a good instrument to start out with.

I want to learn "Power Hungry Fool" on the piano, but it's like not on my current skill level.

I play many songs from FE on the piano. I have arranged all of these myself:

Idoun's Theme.

Lyon (Organ Arrangement).

Distant Utopia

Within Sadness

Anguish

Shattered Life

Inescapable Fate

Reminiscence

Requiem

I am still working on many others right now. I also play saxophone, clarinet, and flute.

One day, IF I ever become a sucessful and well known video game music composer, I want to do an arrangement of the Fire Emblem theme in an Opera form like this:

Also on my learn hit list is "Julia's Theme" from FE4.

Edited by Snow_Storm