The Everyday Life of Heroes - Official FEH Manga (with translations)! Ch. 100!!! (10/23)

Coolmanio

1 minute ago, XRay said:

When did that happen?

Her bride version's summon quote,

サーリャよ…今の私は清らかな花嫁…
ねえ、あなた…ご飯にする?
お風呂にする? それとも…

which translates into English as

I'm Tharja... Right now, I'm a pure bride...
Say, darling... would you like to have dinner?
Or a bath? Or...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Her bride version's summon quote,

サーリャよ…今の私は清らかな花嫁…
ねえ、あなた…ご飯にする?
お風呂にする? それとも…

which translates into English as

I'm Tharja... Right now, I'm a pure bride...
Say, darling... would you like to have dinner?
Or a bath? Or...

What? How dare Treehouse translated her quote differently!

Her summoning quote in English is: "I'm Tharja—just a typical spring bride! So, point me in the direction of my fated one, and I'll handle the rest." No wonder it was so forgettable.

55 minutes ago, XRay said:

Well, I guess with Anna being the CFO and Sharena handling HR and CRM with both making lots of dough, someone has to stay home to be the house waifu.

I want to see Alfonse in a maid costume or naked apron for Halloween. When you summon him, he will say "Would you like to have dinner? A bath? Or... me!?"

We forgot about giving credit to the summoner as the head of HR instead of Sharena.

1 minute ago, Garlyle said:

We forgot about giving credit to the summoner as the head of HR instead of Sharena.

Oh yeah, Kiran did hire them. Sharena feels like she is everywhere, so I am not sure where to put her, but she is definitely the most valuable employee in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Coolmanio said:

YES I SPELLED KEIRAN'S NAME WRONG. We will change in HQ copy -_-

Except it’s not even “Keiran”. It’s “Kiran” without an E altogether.

This scene is damn sweet, though. I wish I had a Mist in my castle.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish I had a Mist in my castle.

I got three, and three pity breakers is three too many. If she was 3*-4* like Lissa or got the offensive stats like Lucius, I would not have mind too much getting her.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I got three, and three pity breakers is three too many. If she was 3*-4* like Lissa or got the offensive stats like Lucius, I would not have mind too much getting her.

Thanks for your input!

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

You can give them to me, then. I'm currently collecting pity breaker Mists.

I likewise wish I had Mist. She's the only currently-released Griel's Mercenary I don't have yet. But anyway, it's neat to see this! Occasionally I wonder how the various versions of the characters get along, and thinking of Ike in particular, I figured they'd just be mildly surprised at first, then accept it and focus on the objective at hand. Young Mercenary Ike would probably have the most surprise, and be the most interested in interacting with the others since he's a little unsure of himself, and finding out what he becomes in the future (I imagine Brave Ike is a little older than Young Mercenary Ike) would give him something practical to hold onto to assuage his insecurity. But after that, they'd probably just be neutral about the whole thing, and mildly glad that they have fellow level-headed, objective-focused people that they can rely on to get the job done. That this comic more or less confirms that made me pretty happy! I like this one. ^_^ Hmm... Meeting Legendary Ike must have made Titainia feel all proud (since the one in the game is from PoR) like "you grow up so well; your parents would be so proud of you. I'm so relieved to see you doing so well in the future." Kind of like that snippet Jeigan says in the base about how Marth's grown into a fine, young man. It's sweet. :)

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Alright you! 

We would have figured that out too.... I think.

I just couldn’t help it because I found it amusing that you were going to correct a wrong name into a wrong name.

Kieran's already in the game. He's just called Cain for some reason and they gave him a sword. 

Seriously though they better hire back that VA for Kieran. I can't imagine him talking any other way.

Everybody's talking about their pity breaker Mists, I'd settle for some pity breaker Ikes, myself. I've got six Ikes total, and the most optimal one I have is the freebie neutral L!Ike they passed out. All my vanilla Ikes are -Spd, and all my Brave Ikes are -Atk.

I wonder what it must look like for everyone else with siblings, I.E. Two Ryoma, two Hinoka, two Sakura, and four Takumi, not to mention two Male Corrins, two Female Corrins, and three Azura.

Family Gatherings will never be small again...

Edited by Xenomata

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My only question is why Ike and Mist were used for such a comic rather than, say, Lyn and Florina. Five Lyns, you know... But this was funny anyway. lol

Or 4 Hectorinos

Edited by Garlyle