What are your "logical" predictions for an Awakening kids banner? Who would you LIKE?

DefyingFates

Hmm, maybe they would put Morgan as a Tempest character? The question is, which one? Though, a tempest with the kids might be awkward since they'd recognize "Marth".

Anyway, I doubt the Morgans will come just yet (maybe if we wait long enough then they will be properly broken to fit their true brokenness better).

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Hmm, maybe they would put Morgan as a Tempest character? The question is, which one? Though, a tempest with the kids might be awkward since they'd recognize "Marth".

Anyway, I doubt the Morgans will come just yet (maybe if we wait long enough then they will be properly broken to fit their true brokenness better).

They could just play the amnesia card for the Morgans.

Maybe this could be the first Tempest with two bosses, with both Morgans in the final map, a bit like the BHBs we've been getting.

Just now, Rezzy said:

They could just play the amnesia card for the Morgans.

Maybe this could be the first Tempest with two bosses, with both Morgans in the final map, a bit like the BHBs we've been getting.

Morgan wouldn't recognize her, but the other kids (the ones in the banner) would.

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Considering the first Tempest was themed around Awakening, and had "Marth" interacting with both versions of Robin, and regular Lucina, I don't really think the kids recognising her would be a problem. If anything, it'd just make it easier for "Marth" to convince the kids to join in the fight.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Morgan wouldn't recognize her, but the other kids (the ones in the banner) would.

Maybe they could have the kids be the versions before they make the trip back in time, and FE characters are pretty bad about being able to recognize each other when they have masks on.

Or maybe they can just embrace the fact that that they recognize her.  Maybe this Tempest is really daunting, and she has to count on the friends she trusts most.

1 minute ago, C. Turtle said:

Considering the first Tempest was themed around Awakening, and had "Marth" interacting with both versions of Robin, and regular Lucina, I don't really think the kids recognising her would be a problem. If anything, it'd just make it easier for "Marth" to convince the kids to join in the fight.

Right, forgot about the whole talking to herself thing...also, where was Chrom during that? He better show up in another Awakening Tempest.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Maybe they could have the kids be the versions before they make the trip back in time, and FE characters are pretty bad about being able to recognize each other when they have masks on.

Or maybe they can just embrace the fact that that they recognize her.  Maybe this Tempest is really daunting, and she has to count on the friends she trusts most.

True, as far as I can tell, despite going by Marth in public, she never wore the mask until right before coming back.

Or that. Though I imagine they are saving Marth for the big one. Or, at least the big one before a crossover one.

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Right, forgot about the whole talking to herself thing...also, where was Chrom during that? He better show up in another Awakening Tempest.

True, as far as I can tell, despite going by Marth in public, she never wore the mask until right before coming back.

Or that. Though I imagine they are saving Marth for the big one. Or, at least the big one before a crossover one.

If, I remember correctly, Chrom got shafted and wasn't a bonus unit, but got replaced by Sharena.