Heath and Priscilla anime-style art(?)

Fireman

Well since I don't have any choice, I'm gonna go with not liking this artwork personally. Priscilla deserves someone better than Heath because 1. He sucks and 2. He's an idiot for leaving her...

They fell in love amidst conflict, but Priscilla was a noble, and Heath was a deserter from Bern. Their differences were too great. When they parted, Heath told a weeping Priscilla he would someday return.

What a crappy ending...

Edited by 安室 奈美恵

*coughRavencough*

No special ending, suh. Still, the whole Guy and Heath leaving the lass was due to whole political issues. You know, them stuck up Etrurians would never except a nomad boy or a deserter of a country, even if the lass herself does.

2. He's an idiot for leaving her...
Guy does the same to her. Stupid bastard...

It probably wasn't their choice to leave. It was common sense that nobles could not marry mercenaries/traitors/etc like Heath and Guy. If it was up to them they would have stayed with her, of course...

Hmmm...didn't really realized that. I guess your right. But then again, Guy is way too young anyways. <_<

He looks to be 15 or 16 and Priscilla is 16, so not really. That's judging if the 14 year old Nino is the youngest, anyway.