Hector got killed by a wall lol

Judge Judy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devil Axe worth 900 Gold, selling it would result cutting the Devil Axe price in half to 450 Gold. Which won't do any favours for you there. Your best bet is selling things like Gems because Devil Axe is not worth selling at all.

But for people who don't rank or plan on using it, exchanging it for cash is the only option.

But for people who don't rank or plan on using it, exchanging it for cash is the only option.

Or using it. :P But yeah, if you don't care about Ranks, and don't want to use it, selling is really the only thing you can do.

I usually spam Devil Axe against enemies who I can hardly hit with it. You can't hurt yourself if you can't hit the enemy (makes sense, I know).

Actually, I never use it in this game at all, but if I did, that's what I would do.

Best scenario for Devil's Axe.

You are low on hp! There is one enemy. This foe is beyond any of you. Enemy sez "LolhaxDEF" and you're all like "oh noes! my weapons are not strong enough and he will kill me next turn!" Who ya gonna call? Why, the only weapon you have that is strong enough to kill him. DEVIL'S AXE!!! Either you hit with it and kill the guy, hit and kill yourself, or miss and die. You're gonna die if you do nothing, so...

Best scenario for Devil's Axe.

You are low on hp! There is one enemy. This foe is beyond any of you. Enemy sez "LolhaxDEF" and you're all like "oh noes! my weapons are not strong enough and he will kill me next turn!" Who ya gonna call? Why, the only weapon you have that is strong enough to kill him. DEVIL'S AXE!!! Either you hit with it and kill the guy, hit and kill yourself, or miss and die. You're gonna die if you do nothing, so...

SO KILLING YOURSELF IS THE WAY TO GO.

BOO's Guide to using the DEVIL AXE!

1. Play smart, don't use it if it means that the curse will kill you.

2. Avoid using it if the HP loss on you is too heavy and you've got no healer ready to fix things.

3. Avoid equipping it for use during the enemy phase... specially if you can be attacked by many enemies.

4. Aim for 70% hit rate attacks with it, don't settle for low hit rates.

5. Use it for double attacks.

6. After using the Double Axe, use the trade command to unequip it for the enemy phase. DEVIL AXE ON ENEMY PHASE IS OFTEN BAD.

7. If you fear critical + curse activations with the D. Axe, don't use it if a critical is possible.

FEDS exclusive:

Make use of the save points coupled with the devil Axe as it works great for killing early bosses and troublesome enemies in H5 (It's awesome in this game, 100 Hit, 8 WT and just 1 MT less than the strongest Axe).

Devil Axe is awesome. Just gotta be careful.

Edited by Boo

I used it the first time I played FE and was just... kind of sitting there after Hector died to it :unsure: . I didnt get the whole "cursed" part of it.

How many enemys with the devil axe hurt themselves when they battle you? they usually miss for me, which is annoying. stupid pirates <_< . I would have died to a berserker one day but he killed himself.

BOO's Guide to using the DEVIL AXE!

1. Play smart, don't use it if it means that the curse will kill you.

2. Avoid using it if the HP loss on you is too heavy and you've got no healer ready to fix things.

3. Avoid equipping it for use during the enemy phase... specially if you can be attacked by many enemies.

4. Aim for 70% hit rate attacks with it, don't settle for low hit rates.

5. Use it for double attacks.

6. After using the Double Axe, use the trade command to unequip it for the enemy phase. DEVIL AXE ON ENEMY PHASE IS OFTEN BAD.

7. If you fear critical + curse activations with the D. Axe, don't use it if a critical is possible.

FEDS exclusive:

Make use of the save points coupled with the devil Axe as it works great for killing early bosses and troublesome enemies in H5 (It's awesome in this game, 100 Hit, 8 WT and just 1 MT less than the strongest Axe).

Devil Axe is awesome. Just gotta be careful.

Wow you put alot of thought into this XD

Is that the real formula? Last time I checked they couldn't figure it out.

I'm pretty sure it's the most accurate formula at least. It fits well with my (albeit limited) results when testing the Devil Axe.

Plus, it's the simplest formula considering 31 Luck definitely gives a backfire rate of 0% (except in FE6).

Edited by VincentASM

The Devil Axe gives 8 WEXP per hit(the highest in the game, I believe), thus, making it faster to reach higher axe weapon levels.

However, as Gulcasa said, it comes with a risk...

Even if the weapon doesn't make contact, the weapon exp still rises.

Wait doesn't Gonzales have low luck. Wouldn't that increase that chance of him killing himself witht he devil axe...

He has average luck, perfectly passable, anyway. Folks like Dorcas would have it good, since he has high luck. Ross and Garcia come to mind as well.