Another Revelations PMU

Emerson

Y'know, for being my least favorite out of the three paths, I sure do keep coming back to Revelations for PMUing.

Anyways it's Christmas break, so I might as well give myself something to do during it.

• Corrin and his male siblings will drop their Legendary weapons into the convoy asap.
  • Boon/Bane, Talent, Name and Appearance of Corrin can be picked, of course.
  • Please, no units such along the lines of Sorcerer!Charlotte which ruin the fun factor and make the slot basically dead weight.
  • At least 1 parent unit needs to be selected if you choose a child unit. Doesn't have to be the dominant one, just either of them.
  • No Gunter or Scarlet, for obvious reasons.
  • No Einherjar or Boss units.
  • DLC classes are limited to 1 each.
  • Anna can be chosen.

1. Sniper!Anna's Boyfriend (+Atk -HP, Archer Talent, S Anna)

2. Witch!Felicia

3. Paladin!Jakob

4. Kinshi Knight!Setsuna

5. Mechanist!Rinkah (S Saizo)

6. Basara!Kagero

7. Master of Arms!Oboro (S Ryoma or Hinata)

8. Kinshi Knight!Anna (S MU)

9. Master Ninja!Selena (S Laslow)

10. Oni Chieftain!Saizo (S Rinkah)

11. Priestess!Sakura (S Kaze)

12. Berserker!Beruka

13. Great Knight!Hana (S Silas)

14. Berserker!Beruka!Percy

15. Priestess!Sakura!Midori

16. Bow Knight!Anna!Kana

Edited by Emerson

13 hours ago, CatManThree said:

Diviner!Kagero

Im so sorry.

Ordinarily I'd say this broke the whole "no fun-ruining units" rule, but since you said Diviner instead of Onmyoji, I can technically make her a Basara, which would be much less "fun-ruining". 

Also, added Anna being available to the rules. 

Edited by Emerson

9 hours ago, Emerson said:

Ordinarily I'd say this broke the whole "no fun-ruining units" rule, but since you said Diviner instead of Onmyoji, I can technically make her a Basara, which would be much less "fun-ruining".

That was sort of the idea. It just should end be rather painful for you until she is promoted due to how she is statistically built. Having a really high str growth and a bad magic growth is obviously going to be a problem.

Edited by CatManThree

Small update I guess.

Ch 5 was the first notable thing since I finally learned how to do correctly without banking on RNG, and Ch 6 was the easiest thing ever I swear to Naga.

Ch 7 was mostly annoying because I kept rushing it. Eventually I just pulled back and got through it, even if the gimmick is still really annoying.

Anna's Xenologue completed as well, since Tonics + Gunter pair-up makes Felicia a killing machine, dodging or dual-guarding most attacks and actualy being a 3 hit kill sometimes instead of a 1 or 2 hit kill.

This is more just a quick bump since there's still 8 slots left, but I have to say Warp is really fun to have. It speeds up some of the movement, and I can't wait to use it some more.

Oh, since I didn't state it earlier, this is a Lunatic/Classic playthrough. I'm thoroughly ready to hate myself for choosing to do this.

How about you make Oni Chieftan!Saizo so that you can bring the two ANGERIEST Hoshidans together (S-ranking him and Rinkah), and so that you can take better advantage of Saizo's mysteriously high magic growth.

13 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You can has Sakura as a Priestess.

Oh boy, let's hope she doesn't get Strength screwed... That said, there's already a good amount of bow users in here, I doubt she'll be able to do better than them in that regard even if she doesn't.

More importantly, a staffbot is very nice to have.

Also, I'm totally fine with people who've already given units giving another.

Edited by Emerson

3 hours ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

Erm, isn't the only way for her to get it by having Sakura as her mother?

Ack, thought she got it from other ways. Very well.

Welp, only 1 left.