Oboro's Moveset

Jedi

50 minutes ago, Motendra said:

'BORO IS LIIIIIT!!

Finally, I'm not the only one that calls her that.

And yes, she's totally lit!  The 'Boro is born again!

8 minutes ago, Jedi said:

That she is, I bet @Ertrick36 is having a blast already with her.

I wish I was.  Won't be happenin' 'till Christmas, I'm afraid.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to gussying up some forts with this fashionable warrior.

4 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

In the meantime, I am looking forward to gussying up some forts with this fashionable warrior.

Awww, well at least I can say shes fun and rad as hell to play for ya.

11 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Awww, well at least I can say shes fun and rad as hell to play for ya.

The game itself looks rad to play, and I'm especially excited for the 'Boro.

Thank you for your diligence on the reporting for this game throughout its production and beyond, by the way.  I appreciate that I could pretty much always rely on swift articles and vids from this site on FEW... even some in-depth analyses on the trailers and the review.

15 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Thank you for your diligence on the reporting for this game throughout its production and beyond, by the way.  I appreciate that I could pretty much always rely on swift articles and vids from this site on FEW... even some in-depth analyses on the trailers and the review.

No problem ^^ in fact when I learned these characters came out today I was like "OH CRAP I GOTTA AT LEAST SHOW THE LANCERS"

36 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I second this. Fire Emblem Warriors' coverage here is what brought me to Serenes Forest.

4 hours ago, LaserDuda said:

I second this. Fire Emblem Warriors' coverage here is what brought me to Serenes Forest.

I'm glad you found it so well done ^^ 

9 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Finally, I'm not the only one that calls her that.

And yes, she's totally lit!  The 'Boro is born again!

I mean.... it was more of a shout out to you, if anything, tho I'm not against the name haha

On 12/21/2017 at 7:00 PM, Florete said:

Press X and enemies die. This crowd clearing is insane. And unless I missed it, I don't think you showed it in the video.

I did forget to use it, and I feel silly for missing it.

On 12/21/2017 at 8:00 PM, Florete said:

Press X and enemies die. This crowd clearing is insane. And unless I missed it, I don't think you showed it in the video.

Man, that sounds amazing.  Some have even nicknamed her the "Oborocopter".  I've been hearing some positive things about Oboro in this game, which I'm glad for, especially after she seems to have gotten the shaft in Heroes.

On 12/21/2017 at 7:02 AM, Motendra said:

I mean.... it was more of a shout out to you, if anything, tho I'm not against the name haha

Heh, I guess it is my member title... and I tend to refer to her as such a lot.

In all the ways I could get a shout out, I never thought it'd be in the form of some silly nickname that I gave a character.  I'd shout out some of the other 'Boro fans on this site, but I'm not sure how many of them follow this game.  I think @Arcanite posted on the board at some point, though I might be remembering wrong.  I guess I just gave Arcanite a shout out there regardless...

One quirk about Oboro's strong 1, the helicopter, is that sometimes its just glitches out and the tornado will stick around and follow you. It's purely cosmetic but if you do more torandoes they'll just stay in place while the other follows you. It's honestly kind of great.