Anna with Lethalty and Luck +20 idea

Jedi

I randomly thought this would be good, has anyone else tried this yet or shall I be the lab rat?

I figured with her really good luck this would turn her into a killing machine with critical hits, but Takumi or Sakura would still probably be more effective overall? I dno.

3 hours ago, Jedi said:

I randomly thought this would be good, has anyone else tried this yet or shall I be the lab rat?

I figured with her really good luck this would turn her into a killing machine with critical hits, but Takumi or Sakura would still probably be more effective overall? I dno.

I think I read on gamefaq or reddit that Takumi is still slightly better than Anna due to having higher Attack, Skill, and having high Luck as well along with being able to make Fujin Yumi more powerful. Although if Anna ever gets her prf weapon and they keep increasing the level limit I think she could eventually outdue Takumi in the damage apartment.

Not only that but I think Luna also works well with Lethality and Luck+20 so you could use all three skills together to increase your damage output.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think I read on gamefaq or reddit that Takumi is still slightly better than Anna due to having higher Attack, Skill, and having high Luck as well along with being able to make Fujin Yumi more powerful. Although if Anna ever gets her prf weapon and they keep increasing the level limit I think she could eventually outdue Takumi in the damage apartment.

Not only that but I think Luna also works well with Lethality and Luck+20 so you could use all three skills together to increase your damage output.

Good idea, I'll see how it goes, I'm just having fun trying to build up sets haha. 

1 hour ago, Florete said:

Do we know specifically how Lethality works yet?

It scales off Luck and helps critical hits, I need to re-read the description though I may be missing something.

7 hours ago, Florete said:

Do we know specifically how Lethality works yet?

Lethality is supposed to make critical hits and even combos stronger. But unlike Luna it's not passive and seems to work how skills would normally activate in a mainline FE game although there is no visual cue that I'm aware of which is why I think people are having difficulties understanding when and if Lethality is activating for them

Since unlike Luna, Lethality is not always guaranteed to work and runs off the Luck stat characters with low luck like Frederick, Robin and ironically Niles might not benefit from this skill due to their low luck but high Luck characters such as Anna, Marth and Elise are more likely to get use out of Lethality.

I might try to test out Lethality myself later today or sometime later this week depending on how much free time I have.

Lethality scales off a character's luck stat (not sure to what degree, but it does proc about 30-40% of the time for 78 luck for me though). It seems to increase (double?) the power of a critical hit. You can tell when it activates as when the attack hits, the screen flashes red with a blood-like effect from Awakening or Fates. The description says something about increasing combo power, but from the 6+ hours of usage, I have not noticed anything of the sort, as only crits give the visual effect. 

Edit: Did some searching, and found an example of the visual effect from FE:Fates at 0:14 - https://youtu.be/8S_8CX4YD-8?t=14

Edited by In-Sain Arcane Birdbrain

I've tried the combo now and it seems to work fairly well, the effect kicks in a decent amount thanks to Anna's insane lck. I just need to boost her more so she has an actual good weapon haha, before I do the video demonstration.