Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF posting is jank but coordinates were (3,7) and I was 5th to draft. I crumbed this in the stars I used in two separate posts. First is linked, second is in the spoiler.

Spoiler
On 1/9/2018 at 7:53 PM, Lapis Lazuli said:

@Omar Little I would've went with just after rvs personally or still early in the day because I think distance is important when you're considering actions. That was early-mid in terms of shenanigans so again I think it should be scaled(weighed) accordingly. The second part I disagree with, partly because he should've seen the insomniac claim by the point he said that so it should influence his reads a little (see today's insomniac spec), so singling you out as a scurvy seadog w/ toshio still doesn't set well with me.

Re: My messing up the numbers: It's not alignment indicative. It is indicative, however, that I have the IQ of a jellyfish. I'm clear IMO because I'm already playing the long game. And, do you know how hard it is to nightkill with water?

@Faye Valentine You missed it. But, or the prime example, take a look at the end of day 1 (Page 17), especially where he wants Rick and Komaeda to siphon his Light Spear. It's kind of moot now because I have an idea of who the player is, but still unbecoming of one of the Four Seraphim.

***** <- Look at these starfish I'm all lining up!

@Nagito Komaeda Her one sub-in post was actively bad. I don't blame you for saying Faye was a bad lynch d1, but after the sub-in post I would've imagined, along with the Omar insomniac claim, you'd go there over Mr. Little.

I've already explained why I didn't move my vote at that point in time , but then endeavour unvoted + revoted you which changed things. as you can see by my earlier post, I corrected that. I still think you're suspect, but >Faye.

Speaking of, I'm going to echo Supreme Leader and the not-doctor Doctor and ask for your scumreads, Faye. Assuming you post again before we roll you.

1 minute ago, Omar Little said:

Also nagito if toshio targeted scum and scum nked wouldn't we clear the scum?

Yeah.  Scum NKing is suboptimal though because 1) it has a 50/50 chance of success, or maybe 1/3 depending on who Toshio is willing to target or 2) I just idle my action for the night and predict the NK (I'm not obligated to follow my claimed on thread actions).  The potential benefits are outweighed by the risks.

Funny I was just thinking about that. So you think the D1 Rick/Ouma was more likely to be faked than Mello's incident and Omar's play? I'm at a crossroads because I still can't shake suspicion off of Toshio right now.

2 minutes ago, Omar Little said:

This is going to sound hella dumb but if we Lynch today I think your plan still works?Just want to 100% clarify

I can only hope.

2 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Funny I was just thinking about that. So you think the D1 Rick/Ouma was more likely to be faked than Mello's incident and Omar's play? I'm at a crossroads because I still can't shake suspicion off of Toshio right now.

Yeah.  Mello makes more sense as town because I don't get why Scum!Mello would let Beast take the NK last night.  Omar's play is good, but I'm not as confident in my read on him.  I just think he's currently doing a lot of things that are hard to fake as scum, and I feel like scum would pick something useful over Insomniac (yeah, I'm going back and forth on how townie being Insomniac actually is but I'm going to settle on it making more sense as town).

I still think Toshio is suspect especially after he 180'd right onto me over the other 3 when I tried to get him to claim on L-1. Another thing that bothers me but might be able to be explained away is this:

2 hours ago, Toshio Ozaki said:

People saying Beast and Lapis wouldn't bus each other should explain why Beast would jump into the thread voting scum!me when up until that point I had no pressure on me at that point in time whatsoever.

Now toshio, in his defence, did point out the post where he thought Beast voted him, and truth be told, it could be a misunderstanding.

Here's the part that's interesting. Take a look at the post Beast made when he cased me:

Does something seem out of place to you?