Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nagito Komaeda At least you got to pick.

Pedit:  Toshio Case before definite gg happened:

To elaborate, here's  what I think happened:

1)Gameplan on Beast sub in was to make as much noise as possible and 'bus' toshio before jumping to lynch-bait (me). Part of this would've been at the end of the post Toshio linked Beast voting the Questionably ethical doctor.

2) Beast screws up but doesn't notice that he didn't vote Toshio. He claimed to have shotgunned the whole thread, so assuming he did, he would've known that his prior self had no vote d3. We can assume he thought he voted because of the unvote marks.

3) Ouma townreads beast. This is important.

4) The ML on Endeavour goes off.

5) Scum nightkill batter. Why? Because they know he's not a power role assuming Toshio is telling the truth, and they most likely realize he's going to go hard on beast if left uncheck. They do not kill ouma because she is townreading beast and thus more likely to defend him on Mylo the next day.

6)Batter shoots Beast. Gaston wins this game is unranked ie scum's plan falls apart.

7) Toshio not aware of the lack of the Beast vote cites it as Wifom.

tl;dr I don't think they thought Batter was vengeful, and their gamble did not succeed. And I think toshio bringing up the phantom vote implicates him.

Anyway, how are your thoughts coming along Nagito?

Yeah, this is lock and key.  I tried coming up with a hypothetical scenario where everyone was telling the truth and...

1: Mercenary Kratos (1,1)

2: Toshio Ozaki (1,2) ASSUMING HE'S A LIAR

3: Nagito (2,1)

4: (2,2)

5: Lapis (3,7) tried to pick Amnesiac

6: (3,9)

7: Kokichi Ouma (6,1)

8: (6,3) 

9: Endeavor (7,3) tried picking Vengeful

10: Dr. Crowler (7,5) tried picking Mayor

11: (8,2) CANNOT BE KOICHI

12: (8,4) CANNOT BE KOICHI

13: Omar (7,4)

14: Mello tried picking Amnesiac (7,4)

I don't think there's any scenario where he's telling the truth?  Either him or Koichi have to be lying.

So you guys talked a bunch and decided to lynch Dr. Crowler Faye Valentine Endeavor Toshio Ozaki. He was the Town Hijacker. Oops...

End of D4 Votals

Toshio Ozaki (4): Kokichi Ouma, Nagito Komaeda, Lapis Lazuli
Kokichi Ouma (1): Toshio Ozaki

Not Voting (2): Mello, Omar Little

Night 4 has begun. 24 hours to get actions in but I may do it earlier if actions are in early if I think it's a good phase time.

Edited by BBM

Oh god guys idk what to do, this 1v1 makes no sense. Kokochi basically committed suicide by doing that. Nagito may have been taken out of the equation but he could have lynched me? it's 1:00 am but I'll try to post thoughts after sleep

well actually I have all actions in and a break until my next class so I'm ending phase in about 45 minutes at 3pm PST. You guys have until then to change actions if you want.

• BBM changed the title to Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Day 5)