Antihero Anonydraft Mafia (Game Over)

BBM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mello said:

Trying to get Toshio to be lynched organically would fail if Lapis or Omar could be convinced to follow Nagito's plan. Lapis said

Okay, but if you're in a near unwinnable situation, you always take the option that has the highest odds of success.

Why don't I take the 10% instead of the 1%?

And I don't even think it would have been that hard. Getting into player meta is subjective but I've played Nagito's player like a fiddle in seemingly hopeless scumgames before and I think I'd have the confidence in my own play to change his mind if I were scum here instead of taking a stupid risk.

23 hours ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

I don't think Mello was under heavy suspicion, though.  I agree that it's probably Toshio!  Honestly, I'm very tempted to quickhammer and the only thing stopping me is that I want to let Lapis post.  I just want to be sure that this is a scum lynch after fucking up.

Nah this is Nagito being tempted to quickhammer without a Toshio claim.

17 hours ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

I might be delaying an obvious scum lynch, but give me 5-10 minutes here.

17 hours ago, Mello said:

So I don't have to reread? Thanks, kontiki.

I'll wait on Nagito.

This is what I was thinking of which I guess isn't "I want to quickhammer right now" but it's along those lines.

I never said Nagito wanted to hammer without a Toshio claim. In any case;

23 hours ago, Nagito Komaeda said:

...Toshio should probably claim, though.

The post literally right below the one you quoted.

After the 1v1, you pushing us to hammer Toshio before he gets back would only make us wonder what your hurry is. As it happened, they did lynch him without him coming back.

42 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Okay, but if you're in a near unwinnable situation, you always take the option that has the highest odds of success.

Why don't I take the 10% instead of the 1%?

And I don't even think it would have been that hard. Getting into player meta is subjective but I've played Nagito's player like a fiddle in seemingly hopeless scumgames before and I think I'd have the confidence in my own play to change his mind if I were scum here instead of taking a stupid risk.

Already addressed that point. Just for the record

1 hour ago, Mello said:

Kokichi doing nothing would also be suicide. Nagito had formed his plan and decided he didn't want to lynch Toshio. I decided to trust Nagito, evidenced by me unvoting him. With the game being 5/1 and Lapis knowing Nagito is the amnesiac from their pick, and not having any other scumread, it's almost certain he could be convinced to follow the plan for tonight. Lapis and I were the biggest townreads around, so in that case one of Kokichi/Omar would be lynched and the other hijacked by Toshio. If he was lynched, gg, if he was hijacked, it's 4/1 tomorrow and he has to get two MLs to win, with Toshio's hijack implicating him. Lying about Toshio means he only needs one ML.

Bottom line is, there's no good reason for Toshio to mess up his numbers. Don't overthink this.

##vote: Kokichi Ouma

And I don't have any good guesses on player meta so w/e.

10 minutes ago, Mello said:

I never said Nagito wanted to hammer without a Toshio claim. In any case;

*Nagito didn't want to hammer.

I'm actually a little confused why you grouped us together in this comment:

58 minutes ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Other players wanted to end the phase, you and Nagito specifically, iirc..

when you cited Nagito's quote  from before Toshio claimed, and cited what I said after the 1v1.

1 hour ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

There were two separate occasions where I could have encouraged the quickhammer but I didn't. Why would I put myself in the worst possible situation?

The first occasion wouldn't work because both Nagito and Lapis wanted to wait for the claim.

The second occasion wouldn't work, see my previous post.

1 hour ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

literally your only point against me is WIFOM.

I was townreading you on content going into D4. After Nagito's plan, I considered either you or Omar due to PoE. Then the 1v1 happened. When your explanation for that is "why would scum willingly go into a 1v1", WIFOM inevitably enters the equation.

Omar, what do you think? I don't think we should NL today, if only because I think it's one of the two of us who is going to be night killed and we'd be in this same situation.

Collecting my thoughts right now on who to lynch.

As for the post, well, I can't make heads or tails of it, to be honest.

I think what it comes down to is, do I think Toshio, on the edge of being MLed, would fuck up his numbers after he was giving me and Nagito muck for pushing him over the NL request?

Right now, I can't say that I do.