I LOVE YOU ALL

Percivalé

Why is it that Dragons are worshiped here?

Because we are superior than humans. ^^

Anyway, naw, they aren't worshiped, just liked more than their male counterpart, I guess.

And no, hugging a guy is not bad at all. Its not like I said I kissed him, then that would of been like sending a rocket up to the moon. ^^

Because we are superior than humans. ^^

Anyway, naw, they aren't worshiped, just liked more than their male counterpart, I guess.

And no, hugging a guy is not bad at all. Its not like I said I kissed him, then that would of been like sending a rocket up to the moon. ^^

Sorry but last I checked we all were supposed to be equal, and I think being male or female should hold little relevance towards someone's popularity...

I'll once again remind you not to quote things I did NOT say.

Edited by Cynthia

I don't mind hugging guys. I do it all the time in fact. (More often than I hug girls as of late....Hm.)

And I don't know if we're treating women like they're superior, but I see it as a sense of chivalry.

Plus, as equal as we are, there are fundamental differences in our construct that can't be over looked. Niether is superior or inferior. Just different. Which causes people to act differently around that person.

Sorry but last I checked we all were supposed to be equal, and I think being male or female should hold little relevance towards someone's popularity...

I'll once again remind you not to quote things I did NOT say.

Everyone does it now and then, Cythia. ^^

I don't mind hugging guys. I do it all the time in fact. (More often than I hug girls as of late....Hm.)

And I don't know if we're treating women like they're superior, but I see it as a sense of chivalry.

Plus, as equal as we are, there are fundamental differences in our construct that can't be over looked. Niether is superior or inferior. Just different. Which causes people to act differently around that person.

True enough. If I say I am superior to humans, you gotta know that I am actually using my dragon sense, or SF sense, not my true human being sense. XD Most of the time I kid around with peeps, just to see their reactions and stuff. Dont take me seriously, I thought you people smarter than that. ^^

I actually find Shuuda okay

Bizzlings always look to the good aspects of people and not the bad... ah, such a habit!

I really do love you all, though

You make Bizz happy

And Lyle, really, cease the self-pity this once or you're getting raked again

I wonder how many people are gong to misread that, neyaheh