Your character

Inactive Account

Name: Lyle Dayek

Class: Myrmidon/ Sword master/ Trueblade

Background Info: A noble in North east Crimea. He wields two swords much like the ancient beorc warrior Altina, though he claims that it is no way related to her. The two blades were passed down through his family for three generations. They are called Gallick and Resnick and they never dull. His lands was one of the first taken over by Daien in the Mad-King’s War. Most people had thought he had perished in the attack however he was able to escape after leading a platoon of Daien Dracoknights away from a family that resided in his lands. He went into hiding afterwards and attempted to get in contact with Count Bastian, but to no avail. He eventually gathered a group of Crimea supporters on his own however they never got to see much battle. The Griel Mercenaries had already torn through and freed Crimea from Daien’s grasp by the time Lyle felt they were able to be effective in battle. Three years later Lord Ludveck attempted to get Lyle to join with Ludveck to overthrow the new queen. He told Ludveck that he expressed interest in his plans. However when Ludveck sent an envoy to get Lyle to join him, Lyle refused. The envoy immediately attacked Lyle, who bested them all in battle. “Ludveck can do what he wants. But the queen will most certainly not back down and she will defeat him.” When the light of Ashera’s judgement came down he was not turned to stone, however he did not go to help Yune’s soldiers even after she begged him. “I wouldn’t worry too much. The hero of Crimea, the maiden of dawn. Not to mention all of the laguz kings. I’m sure that Ashera will be defeated without me easily.” In short, Lyle does not seek battle, however if one were to come to him, he would not be defeated easily no matter who the opponent.

Starting Level: 20/20/7

Base Stats

HP- 55

Strength- 28

Magic- 10

Skill - 35

Speed- 36

Luck - 21

Defense - 30

Resistance - 14

Constitution - 10

Weight - 12

Movement - 7

Weapons and Levels

Sword - SS

Skills -

Dual wielding- allows unit to equip two swords and attack twice if equiped (Locked)

Astra( Locked)

Shove (Also locked)

(I hope I got all the spelling right. Sorry if I didn't. I think I might've went overboard on the character backround, but I got into it. Sorry.)

Edit: I'm probably not going to do a picture cause I can't draw for the life of me. Check that. I CAN'T do an image cause I can't draw for the life of me. Maybe I'll do a description if I ever decide what exactly I want him to look like but untill then, use your imagination.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of background is good.

And peasants don't invade, Bianchi. They live there. It's a noble's duty to protect them. So naturally, that duty increases exponentially the higher level the noble.. say queen..

ok.... I'll protect you Lyle, as it is my duty.

together, we're invincible

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok.... I'll protect you Kyle, as it is my duty.

together, we're invincible

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

....It's Lyle. Oh well, I guess that just describes how our relationship is going to work. So I'll play along. muahahahaha.

sorry, I'll go edit the post.....

muahahahaha!!!!! now i have TWO accomplices!!!!!!!!!

soon, my army of doom shall be ready to invade the forest once again and i shall reclaim the throne!!!!!!

Fine, I'll make one.

Name: Hikarusa

Class: Dragon Rider/Dragon Lord/Dragon Master

Background info: 5 years ago a dragon killed all it saw. When finally approached by me, it attacked me and injured me badly. Afterwards I opened a circus and had a guy named Paul working there. I hated Paul, so I fired him. He found the dragon and asked it to kill me. This time I was prepared. I did the Caramelldansen dance to calm the dragon then decided he would be my pet, by force. Then I killed Paul. For fun. Then I closed down the service and opened up a mercenary business 4 years ago. I had some people working for me named Douche, Pikachu, and Q. They were all generic soldiers so I fired them. They then blew themselves up in my fort. So I closed the business and opened a business for killing anyone I saw. They put me up for execution but my dragon saved me. I closed down the business 3 years ago. Then I moved to the Serenes Forest a few months ago. Inbetween the killing business and Serenes Forest me and my dragon would do illegal thumb wrestling tournaments.

Starting Level: 10/00/00

Current Level: 20/20/13

Base Stats-Current Stats:

HP: 30-60

Strength: 10-35

Magic: 0-20

Skill: 10-30

Speed: 10-33

Luck: 9-39

Defense: 20-35

Resistance: 0-20

Constitution: 43-45

Weight: 33-35

Movement: 7-13

I'm totally awesome amirite?

Fine, I'll make one.

Name: Hikarusa

Class: Dragon Rider/Dragon Lord/Dragon Master

Background info: 5 years ago a dragon killed all it saw. When finally approached by me, it attacked me and injured me badly. Afterwards I opened a circus and had a guy named Paul working there. I hated Paul, so I fired him. He found the dragon and asked it to kill me. This time I was prepared. I did the Caramelldansen dance to calm the dragon then decided he would be my pet, by force. Then I killed Paul. For fun. Then I closed down the service and opened up a mercenary business 4 years ago. I had some people working for me named Douche, Pikachu, and Q. They were all generic soldiers so I fired them. They then blew themselves up in my fort. So I closed the business and opened a business for killing anyone I saw. They put me up for execution but my dragon saved me. I closed down the business 3 years ago. Then I moved to the Serenes Forest a few months ago. Inbetween the killing business and Serenes Forest me and my dragon would do illegal thumb wrestling tournaments.

Starting Level: 10/00/00

Current Level: 20/20/13

Base Stats-Current Stats:

HP: 30-60

Strength: 10-35

Magic: 0-20

Skill: 10-30

Speed: 10-33

Luck: 9-39

Defense: 20-35

Resistance: 0-20

Constitution: 43-45

Weight: 33-35

Movement: 7-13

I'm totally awesome amirite?

u might wanna be more specific...

sorry, I'll go edit the post.....

muahahahaha!!!!! now i have TWO accomplices!!!!!!!!!

soon, my army of doom shall be ready to invade the forest once again and i shall reclaim the throne!!!!!!

That's alright. Sure I'll be your accomplice. I don't have anything better to do. Who's the other one? So I don't accidentally cut them down.

The other one is Hanz, until he became her accomplice he was the coolest guy ever. He's still cool, but less cool. If you want even a slight chance of being cool here then you won't become her accomplice.

The other one is Hanz, until he became her accomplice he was the coolest guy ever. He's still cool, but less cool. If you want even a slight chance of being cool here then you won't become her accomplice.

i resent that hika.... you make bianchi sad....

and too late! he is already my accomplice, i recruited him

Well I may be her subordinate, but that doesn't mean I can't be someone elses at the same time. Right? I'm pretty flexible. I'd like to think I'm good enough. ........I'm screwed ain't I? Oh well. Lyle Dayek learns from his mistakes and accepts resposibilitiy for his actions. Guess I'm Bianchi's subordinate now.