The new heroes of the 24th january

Morswo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

The banner changes in about 31 hours.  Most announcements are 1 day before, unless there's a weekend right before the change.

I'm not sure if there's any set pattern.  It seems like sometimes we get the trailer 3-4 days ahead, and sometimes it's not until only a few hours before.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if there's any set pattern.  It seems like sometimes we get the trailer 3-4 days ahead, and sometimes it's not until only a few hours before.

Announcements are anywhere between 3 and zero days before the banner arrives. In other words, "Why isn't it here yet?" is pretty much no different than "Are we there yet?" until a few hours before the banner is supposed to go live.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Recently, trailers have been about 1 business day ahead of the banner.  Fjorm, Children of Fates, Winter Envoy, Hoshidan New Year, Gunnthra, and World of Radiance all match this.  Winter Envoy is the only one of these that was more than 1 day ahead, but that trailer dropped at the start of Friday in-game, and the banner started on the start of Monday in-game, so it's still only one business day.  Fjorm we knew about from FEH channel, but her actual trailer was still uploaded one business day before the banner.  Radiance was datamined before the banner trailer, but that's because they patched earlier than normal, the actual announcement was still one business day ahead.

Farfetched didn't drop until right before the banner (I think), but otherwise they seem to be generally sticking to one business day.  It's obviously impossible for the next trailer to be more than one day ahead at this point, but only a few hours ahead seems to be the exception, not the norm.