Non-Hector Axes

jameslove001

14 hours ago, Clogon said:

Why is Raven getting so little attention? He (34ATK/35SPD) literally is the best offensive axe with Legion (36ATK/35SPD) coming in second due to natures.

His weapon weighs him down.  I hope the refinery changes that!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I probably take on too many tasks at once (like trying to build my Armor Emblem, Horsie Emblem and Flyer Emblem teams, while doing TT and finally getting 20 people ready for Chain Challenges [lots of free orbs just waiting there!!!]). But what you all helped me with was focusing energy on Titania, Cherche and Amelia. Titania (5* 40) is now buddies with Rein and the center of my Horsie Emblem team and an awful lot of fun. Cherche is still meddling in her 30s at 4* but will probably get finished before Amelia. That is mainly because I just got the Black Knight and plan on making Amelia and him ally support. I also spent some time with Raven and Hawkeye and thinking they may become projects for later too.

On 1/28/2018 at 4:23 PM, eclipse said:

His weapon weighs him down.  I hope the refinery changes that!

Hana with Brave Sword is in the same situation, though, and only has +1 Atk and +1 Spd over Raven.

Alternatively, he can run Slaying Axe+ [Spd] still as a player-phase unit.