Soren

DeSu

Aaaahhh Soren. Obviously an amazing guy, no? First, has that lovely face that just SCREAMS happiness. Then his lovely attitude. How could I NOT like a person who's always depressed? And his morals are the greatest.[/sarcasm]

I FRICKING HATE THIS KID!!!! How can people like this asshole? First he's all like "LOL Crimea is at war with Daein, and Daein ambushed them. We should stay out and watch Crimea get slaughtered because it's not our problem even though we live here and the people here love us." Then when they find Elincia he's like "I think we should just give to the enemy. Doesn't affect us at all. Let her die!" THEN he starts insulting and talking shit about the Laguz FOR NO FUCKING REASON even though they just SAVED HIM. And then he ATTACKS THEM when Ike protects hims...

WHY. WHY is he such a frickin asshole!!

Also, he seems to be decent enough stat-wise.

What are you talking about? "No reason"? You appearently haven't read half of Soren's conversations, have you?

And myself, I believe he wanted to support Daein because it was the safest for them. As he mentions, they are mercenaries, after all.

Edited by xanatha

Soren is funny, and starts out good. But your kinda forced to use him since he is your only mage to start with. An example of his usefulness would be the raven missions if you did not train Rolf there is your solution. You could train Ilyana too, but she has speed problems.

Edited by Wolf

Rolf is just a liability for me. When he shows up, I'm usually focused on boosting other units to an acceptable level. Whereas Rolf shows up at level one, and a liability. He can barely hurt anything, and I'm usually focused on: Mia, Ike, Soren, Oscar, Boyd, and if I feel like it Illyana. I've got plenty of units I need to raise, and I don't need whiny mc'bitch screwing shit up.

Shinon is much more suited for the job. Even if he is a dirty traitor.

He just started last night.

lol, that explains it. Even so, I'd think it refreshing to see a total asshole among the main group of protagonists, especially if it's a cute 15 year old kid XD

But even if there is a "reason" soren is still a jackass and i would love to see him get impaled on a spear.

I don't think he's a jackass, but I'd still love to see him get impaled on a spear. I'm a glutton for pain. Pain for others, that is.

By far?

Not really.

He has is a decent time advantage and slightly better bases, but his speed isn't *amazing*, his defense and strength are garbage, and all the other Sages will have better tomes to ultimately do similar damage.

Illyana does just about as well until roughly around when Soren promotes.

And Tormod is just a bit underleveled, though he's probably better statwise. Supports are iffy, and skills are hard to deal in.

Big issue is that both of the other mages come 5/6 levels higher with only 1 more point in base speed. While both could use a one point boost in 3-5 stats to do better, 1 point to speed would have been a nice place to start.

But it's not a huge difference. You'll probably be using them for character. And whatever reason you'd use a particular unit.

Edited by bunny

I'm with Karol on this one. I was a Soren fan until I realized how overatted he is. I mean, he's good, but he's not that good.

branded told me soren was awesome and i tried him out. Ilyana owns him.

one thing I hate about him is his lack of defence...atleast Ilyana doesnt have to hide behind someone :D . well she does...but she wont go splat in one hit <_< .

Neither does Soren. Avo helps him a ton ^_^

Why do you guys want that? :(

Because I'm sadistic toward people I like. I don't have a lot of friends Awesome_2.0.png

And that other guy because Soren is annoyingly overloved. I wish he were just a tad less cute and a tad more creepy so that he wouldn't be so goddamn surrounded with fans. Karol, however, is not persuaded xP