Micaiah or Sanaki?

Liz

Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like more

• Micaiah
    • Sanaki

Hard to say.

Battle wise they both have their defficiencies.

Micaiah has her speed defficiencies, and has forced promotions fairly late in the game compared to other units.

While Sanaki comes in late in the game, has ridiculously high stat caps, but it's impossble for her to cap eveything, and she comes in slightly undernourished in some stats. And Sacrifice becomes pretty much useless after part 1. I've even forgotten about that ability more than once.

Story wise and characterization wise, they both have their flaws, as well as their good points. But are both on a whole good characters that undergo changes and development.

I'd have to say that they're pretty much equal in all aspects. While they are different, niether is more useful, or more liked than the other.

Though, all in all, it doesn't matter, since you're forced to bring both of them to the endgame, so they have no real competition.

Thats hard.

Stat wise, I think Sanaki has the advantage as she can get to her highest level before the last 5 chapters. If it weren't for that I would pick Micaiah for corona and her high RES.

Personality wise, I think Micaiah could have been great but didnt get enough time, so I have to pick Sanaki again.

but they're both great :D . I always use them both!

Aren't the first three kinda the same but worded differrently?

not at all.

which one you like more is geared towards the unit character-wise

which one you prefer is geared towards which one you enjoy using more in your playthroughs

which one is your favorite is geared towards the unit overall, taking everything into consideration

which one is the best is geared towards which one is the best statistically and strategically in the game

very different questions indeed.

:mellow:

i prefer Sanaki character-wise, but i like Micaiah better as an overall unit.

Micaiah is more useful, Sanaki has a better personality, and they're pretty close on cuteness. Overall, Micaiah. She wins the usefulness category by a larger margin.

i agree with everything Reikken has said.

Sanaki is one of my favorite characters in FE10, but Micaiah is better as a unit. Plus, she can sometimes see the future

I find that Micaiah is much more useful, although neither are horrible. I never have enough time or experience to train both of them, and you have to use Micaiah in all the final chapters. You can turn off Sanaki, however. Plus, Micaiah usually turns out better.