Hrm... I have a question...

Percivalé

Why is it that people keep going "omg no I won't do anything to you Cynthia will get mad" lately? I mean, even as a joke it seems... I can't think of a fitting adjective, but uh, don't mind me, since I really don't wnat to start anything...

What do you mean exactly?

A couple of people have been saying things related to how Cynthia is protective of me and everything... I dunno, it isn't really a big deal, I just don't want it going to the extreme. Cynthia is a very close friend, and we protect each other...

People misinterpret what I say.

What I mean is don't do anything to hurt Bizz purposely, or try and flirt with her, however the reason people are intimidated by me is a mystery.

I don't care if you guys are friends with Bizz, as I do not intend to tell anyone they can't be friends with her, as I love Bizz. What I'm saying is I will always protect her from harm, and if you're a cause of harm then that means you.

I will ALWAYS tell you if I don't like something you're doing with her before doing ANYTHING. I shall also always listen to your side.

I know I'm over protective, but that's no reason to fear myself, or Bizz.

What do you mean exactly?

She's talking about posts like these:

Freohr Datia and Bizz (Curious but maybe not since that'd make me look like a pedophile =\ and I might get on Cynthia's bad side if anything bad happens to Bizz cause of me >_<)

I said this because I've made people cry without even trying and I wouldn't like to lose Cynthia. Honestly, disruption happens around me and I don't even have to try.

I think some of you are unaware at how intelligent Bizz actually is, as she catches onto things most of the time before I have to step in.

I mostly catch them at the same time as her, if not sooner, but Bizz is pretty quick herself.

She's talking about posts like these:

I said this because I've made people cry without even trying and I wouldn't like to lose Cynthia. Honestly, disruption happens around me and I don't even have to try.

There've been other posts, though... look, don't mind me, I've probably eaten more pixie sticks than I should be, all this morning I've been afraid for some reason...

There've been other posts, though... look, don't mind me, I've probably eaten more pixie sticks than I should be, all this morning I've been afraid for some reason...
No. If you're upset by something/confused, we should damn well mind you.

I understand I make a message to be taken seriously, but that doesn't mean to fear me...
Lolz...I dunno, it isn't like you're Anne(Or however the fuck you spell it) Uh...I mean, it isn't like you're something vicious and mean, you just don't take shit from anyone, I guess. I respect that, and as such, I try my best not to upset Bizz. Though I would've anyway Edited by Locke Cole

Why is it that people keep going "omg no I won't do anything to you Cynthia will get mad" lately? I mean, even as a joke it seems... I can't think of a fitting adjective, but uh, don't mind me, since I really don't wnat to start anything...

Cynthia and I worked out our pronlems. Were cool now.

but I dont see why anyone would want to insult you, bizz.....

Your awesome like that

Cynthia and I worked out our pronlems. Were cool now.

but I dont see why anyone would want to insult you, bizz.....

Your awesome like that

I didn't have a problem with you in the first place, and like I said, if you have good intentions at heart, then I will see them, and I know you do Gatrie.

I havent seen any of that. Well maybe im just lucky (Or too busy playing THE GREATEST GAME EVER Tales of Vesperia)