Debate Challenges

Mekkah

If anyone needs a debate partner, I'm up to it. It's been a while,but I use to find it kinda fun. I'll debate anything in FE6~11. I haven't played 1(technically,) 2, 3, or 5; I have not completed 4 all the way (though I guess I could debate the first gen if second gen was irrelevant.) I'm not picky.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welllll...Soren is better than Rolf but this is my first time debating.....so bad for both of us lol.

Also if this doesn't screw you up can we do NM? Never got around to HM.

Edited by Moss-Head

Welllll...Soren is better than Rolf but this is my first time debating.....so bad for both of us lol.

Also if this doesn't screw you up can we do NM? Never got around to HM.

I'm going to have to apologize right now. My personal and professional lives are taking over my free time. I don't have time right now to post or debate, let alone get online.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone up for FE9?

Yeah, okay. The guy on my other FE9 debate still hasn't responded, so I assume he has been cowed into total submission by my MASTAHPIECE of a first post. I'm half tempted to suggest Zihark vs Neph (Fixed mode) again and just copy-paste my opening argument, but if you want a different match-up, that's fine. I'd prefer debating Marcia, Zihark, Calill, and Lucia, depending on what tier we're debating in.

I'm looking for a debate, preferably with someone who will respond back since Lightning apparently concedes Rebecca>Louise and Sahz>Lightning (c'mon, he should of at least argued that one). FE7 prefered but I'm good for FE8 and FE9.

Yeah, okay. The guy on my other FE9 debate still hasn't responded, so I assume he has been cowed into total submission by my MASTAHPIECE of a first post. I'm half tempted to suggest Zihark vs Neph (Fixed mode) again and just copy-paste my opening argument, but if you want a different match-up, that's fine. I'd prefer debating Marcia, Zihark, Calill, and Lucia, depending on what tier we're debating in.

I'd like to do either Soren(me) vs Zihark(you) or Tormod(me) vs Calill(you) if either of those are OK.

• 5 weeks later...

Er... Anyone up for a debate since I feel like a glutton for punishment?

I could possibly do FE11, but I'd be most comfortable with 9 or possibly 10.

If so, I'd like to debate Soren in FE9 or Jill in FE10. Your call on the opponent, but be reasonable. Conditional debate is fine by me if you want to assume transfers for FE10.

Er... Anyone up for a debate since I feel like a glutton for punishment?

I could possibly do FE11, but I'd be most comfortable with 9 or possibly 10.

If so, I'd like to debate Soren in FE9 or Jill in FE10. Your call on the opponent, but be reasonable. Conditional debate is fine by me if you want to assume transfers for FE10.

I'll debate you, But I would prefer FE11. btw I suck at debating so...you can handle me.

Edited by Core

I'll debate you, But I would prefer FE11. btw I suck at debating so...you can handle me.

The thing is, I'm only now working on my second playthrough, and I really can't do anything with H5 mode... The thing is, I really would do a lot better if it were 9 or 10, since I really don't know enough about FE11 unless I absolutely have to debate it.