Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. Let me see if I can get around that tomorrow or Tuesday.

You also owe me a response on Astrid vs. Marcia.

You also owe me a response on Astrid vs. Marcia.

Si. Looks like Chapter 15 will take a little while longer than I thought. Ah well.

Guess I better look at FE9 sources once more too.

I'm having Lyn vs. Heath flashbacks... Sure. You want to open it or should I? Also, I'm going to be arguing Ranked as I don't do Efficiency runs.

I'd rather you open it; meh at ranked, but I'll cope.

I'll open it tomorrow. I want to finish my S Rank HNM run first.

bored

Anyone up for a debaet, FE 6/7/8/11

As long as I don't have to open. I hate opening debates (took me 3 months for Marcia/Astrid).

7 or 8 works well for me. I'm still bad at both 6 and 11.

You know Life, I don't like conceding before a debate starts, but Marcia vs. Astrid looks too crooked in Marcia's favor. I can't keep downhyping flying utility over and over again, and since Marcia is part of the reason that Astrid gets to BEXP herself. Yeah. I think I'll have to concede. Unless you wanted to debate under a different circumstance (where you pick someone closer to Astrid or I choose someone closer to Marcia).

Also not minding an FE6 debate, but I'd rather hold off on it for a short amount of time. Also haven't quite brushed up on the Lot post. But, you know, I guess I can wait for my closer since IMO the closer should prove my points thoroughly.

Edited by Colonel M

You pick someone near her (Marcia) and I'll find some time to rewrite my opening.

Edited by King Russell