Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh

I wanna do something pertaining to FE9, preferably against Ike [dunno if I wanna defend Muarim or Stefan]

Anybody?

Edited by MightyZagaro

Yeah, sure.

I'll probably have an opener ready by Sunday though, I've been bombed with homework today and I'm doing volunteering for 6 hours tomorrow/12 hours on Saturday so yeah. Earliest you should expect it is Saturday.

AP Physics, AP Calculus, Chemistry, World History, and Spanish have been killing me this entire week.

Edited by Nathan Graves

• 2 weeks later...

Woot holidays. I realize I have many debates still open, but to be honest, they're from quite a while ago so I don't feel like finishing them. But since I've got a week of no school at all, I guess I can start a new debate.

So, anyone up for FE7, FE8 or FE9?

Woot holidays. I realize I have many debates still open, but to be honest, they're from quite a while ago so I don't feel like finishing them. But since I've got a week of no school at all, I guess I can start a new debate.

Well, I normally don't debate pre-FE10 since it's the only one I'm any good at debating, but I can guess I can try my hand at 8 or 9 since I'm still waiting on my current debates.

You didn't even post in our debate >_>

Well, I normally don't debate pre-FE10 since it's the only one I'm any good at debating, but I can guess I can try my hand at 8 or 9 since I'm still waiting on my current debates.

FE8 then?

Which character would you like to use?

@ Levin: I didn't? >__>

I'm using Natasha in the debate tournament at FEP, so debating against her wouldn't really be advantageous for me >__>

Any other characters you'd like to use?

Also, Levin, I suppose I can try to look into our debate as well then, though I'll probably have to play at least a bit of Shadow Dragon again, since it's been ages since I actually played it...

I'm using Natasha in the debate tournament at FEP, so debating against her wouldn't really be advantageous for me >__>

Any other characters you'd like to use?

Haha. The problem for me is that I don't really like many characters in this game, although I wouldn't mind defending Lute.

May I challenge someone with any of the English FEs? I can do any difficulty, but I prefer Normal. Anyway, I'll do any tier, since I'm ignorant of them.

Edited by Camtech075

May I challenge someone with any of the English FEs? I can do any difficulty, but I prefer Normal. Anyway, I'll do any tier, since I'm ignorant of them.

I'm waiting on about 4 debates, so I'll challenge you to FE10 if that's okay with you.

Oh sorry about Mia vs Oscar, I really haven't had the competence to reply. D:

Date when I will reply is still pending.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Oh sorry about Mia vs Oscar, I really haven't had the competence to reply. D:

Date when I will reply is still pending.

It's fine. It's no rush. It's the last post anyway, so I'm only waiting so it can be judged.

I'm waiting on about 4 debates, so I'll challenge you to FE10 if that's okay with you.

Sure... You can open it...

Anyway, it's my first debate, so I'm probably not going to do so well.