Debate Challenges

Mekkah

I recall you saying you'd like to defend Rolf against Brom, but seeing as he's involved on the opposite side on your debate with Legault, I suppose Tanith is fine too.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall you saying you'd like to defend Rolf against Brom, but seeing as he's involved on the opposite side on your debate with Legault, I suppose Tanith is fine too.

You mean Reinfleche, right? I'm supposed to do Elincia vs. Tibarn with Legault.

So Tanith vs. Brom it is. Are you willing to open?

Hm. I think I'd like to do Jill vs Harr.

Radiant Dawn, me defending Jill.

If anyone wants to accept my challenge, PM me. Cause I'm likely not gonna check this again.

You can't really expect to find a debate partner when you have an attitude of "you'll have to come to me because I'm not going to come to you again".

@Fox: Until I find a regular internet access point, we're going to have to hold our debate, because otherwise, I'd be standing up a lady, and that'd be wrong.

@Mekkah: Our debate may be delayed for the same reason.

I keep on mixing them up, iono why. Yeah, I'll open. NM or HM?

It doesn't make much of a difference to me. HM I suppose.

@Fox: Until I find a regular internet access point, we're going to have to hold our debate, because otherwise, I'd be standing up a lady, and that'd be wrong.

@Mekkah: Our debate may be delayed for the same reason.

Mekkah is a lady? :o

Lol, I understand. Take your time.

nathan graves vs vykan12, need judges

Good debate. But gotta say that the Jill/Haar sub-talk was rather disgusting (I'm an anti-fan of JillxHaar).

In any case, I feel up for a debate. Radiant Dawn is what I prefer, although I can also do FE7 and FE9 (I dislike FE8 too much to do that one). Any takers?

Good debate. But gotta say that the Jill/Haar sub-talk was rather disgusting (I'm an anti-fan of JillxHaar).

In any case, I feel up for a debate. Radiant Dawn is what I prefer, although I can also do FE7 and FE9 (I dislike FE8 too much to do that one). Any takers?

I've got two going, but I'm waiting on both. I could challenge you at FE10 if you'd like. If it's okay with you, I'd like to defend Volug, Shinon, Janaff, or Jill, but I can defend mostly anyone ('cept Brom or Rolf; I'm against them right now).

All righty.

I guess a Dawn Brigade debate would be interesting. I'll take Aran. You can take whoever you wish.

Hm... Aran is kind of alone on the DB side of things. You want to keep it solely to the DB? Not that I'm opposed to it, I just have more options otherwise.

Gatrie vs Aran is good. I'm debating too much about Jill in the tier list topic anyway.

I'm assuming Hard Mode, and I guess I'll open since I offered the challenge.

Sounds like a plan to me.

This post is to apologize for the delay of, like, all my debates. It's because I've been rather busy the past week (school, volleyball, my foot being injured), and next week won't be much better due to a test week, so you can probably expect at least an additional delay of one week or so.

Sorry.