Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK. I just realized that my next post is the last one in our debate Tino, and I forgot to backup some of my points in my last post. Now I'll have to be a total dick and put all my explanations in the last post, but even that probably isn't going to work enough. Eh, I can at least try to not get hammered too badly.

You should be happy, you know. Having the last post is always an advantage.

Though, when I judge something, I mainly count posts 2 through 5, and count post 1 and 6 less...

Good luck ;) you'll need it

You should be happy, you know. Having the last post is always an advantage.

Though, when I judge something, I mainly count posts 2 through 5, and count post 1 and 6 less...

Good luck ;) you'll need it

What I mean is that I'd feel a right dick to bring up a bunch of shit in the last post. :D

That's what I meant with the last post advantage :)

You can be as much of a dick as you want and use all your best arguments without the other being able to counter yo ;)

That's what I meant with the last post advantage :)

You can be as much of a dick as you want and use all your best arguments without the other being able to counter yo ;)

Haha, I guess that's the thing. Stuck between a Rock and a Hard place... Ah well, dickishness here I come! :D

Tino, I finished my last post. I gotta say, that was really hard for a first debate (I should have stuck with Astrid). No more one sided debates for me in a while... Well, anyone up for the Nolan vs Boyd (or something)?

Um, I have no idea what level of units you're looking to debate against so have one of these..also, assuming NM or HM?

- Heather

- Micaiah

- Aran

- Ulki

- Tanith

- Sigrun

- Nealuchi

- Mordecai

Me and Tino are done our Debate now, so I'll post here to confirm it.

:D I screwed up a little, as was previously established, but I had some fun in that debate, and I hope my points at least scored something.

Anyhow, I'll say here now that I probably won't be debating much for the next little while because of a couple things (my delays in the Debate with Tino made me more aware of them, so I apologize for those delays Tino). One of those things is that I've started PLAYING Fire Emblem a lot more. But hopefully I'll be back in not too long, with my mind freshened up.

Either way, I'll still post around here and read debates though. :P

You have no idea how much I want to tear that post of yours apart :D

Sweet debate. All we have to wait for is the votes. And don't worry too much about the delays. I still have quite a lot of debates in which I have to post >__<

I meant that Revan should post in it (I'm the other half of that debate).

Uh, I'm pretty sure that was ZephyrShakuras, and not me. :( He was also debating me with Garcia vs Gilliam, but he seems to have disappeared, which is a shame.