Debate Challenges

Mekkah

I'd like to defend Brom, iono who you'd consider a fair opponent to him.

That's a tough one, seeing as no one is very similar to Brom in terms of usability. However, I think Mordecai would be a fair match. What do you think?

Mekkah vs Red Fox of Fire...?_? This should be a fair battle since from my point of view, Red Fox of Fire is not an experience debater but played FE10 whereas Mekkah is a hard-ass debater who never played FE10...this could be very interesting, but somehow I can't help but thinking Mekkah will win.

That's why I'd prefer to debate FE10. I'm much better with it than with any other FE.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a tough one, seeing as no one is very similar to Brom in terms of usability. However, I think Mordecai would be a fair match. What do you think?

Their availability surely is similar, but boy Mordecai surely does kick Brom's ass quite heavily. I don't really want to debate kicking more butt stat-wise versus not having to transform - especially since I'm already doing the reverse in Ranulf vs Nolan.

I take it you would rather want to use a Part 2 character though to simplify the whole deal?

Lucia vs. Bastian sounds pretty freaking awesome. That's going to be some hot stuff^_^

Would you be willing to open?

Close as in recruitment time or through the tier list made by Reiflinche?

Tier list, but please not the one made by Reinfleche (or whatever his/her name is spelled). It sucks. And since I'm probably doing Lucia vs. Bastian with Vykan, please choose between Haar, Muarim and Tauroneo :)

Possibly you might like Brom vs. Nephenee?

I did think of that one, but it's basically arguing offense vs defense all game long, until Nephenee starts to dodge everything, and from there Brom really doesn't have a chance. :( Maybe if there's nothing else. Though if you want to read Nephenee debate, you can get yourself an endless amount of it simply by posting a troll topic on the GameFAQs RD board (just slightly hint at thinking Aran/Nephenee are good/bad and it'll snowball itself to 500 posts).

Their availability surely is similar, but boy Mordecai surely does kick Brom's ass quite heavily. I don't really want to debate kicking more butt stat-wise versus not having to transform - especially since I'm already doing the reverse in Ranulf vs Nolan.

I take it you would rather want to use a Part 2 character though to simplify the whole deal?

Hm, I suppose. I chose him because they're near each other on the tier list, but I might need to edit that...

I don't need to do a part 2 character at all, those are just the characters that have the most similar conditions to Brom. Although, since Brom is such an...interesting character, most pairings look pretty one-sided in either direction.

If I may make a suggestion.

Possibly you might like Brom vs. Nephenee?

Maybe, though I think Neph's much better late game beats out Brom's somewhat better start rather easily. However, I would not be opposed to defending Nephenee. Other possible match-ups might be Rolf and Tanith. I'd be willing to defend any of the three.

I did think of that one, but it's basically arguing offense vs defense all game long, until Nephenee starts to dodge everything, and from there Brom really doesn't have a chance. Maybe if there's nothing else. Though if you want to read Nephenee debate, you can get yourself an endless amount of it simply by posting a troll topic on the GameFAQs RD board (just slightly hint at thinking Aran/Nephenee are good/bad and it'll snowball itself to 500 posts).

QFT

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

That's why I'd prefer to debate FE10. I'm much better with it than with any other FE.

There's something you must know, Mekkah is the guy who kicked my ass like 5 times prior to FE Debate in FEP. Debating him is like debating against a lawyer...

Edited by Hyde

There's something you must know, Mekkah is the guy who kicked my ass like 5 times prior to FE Debate in FEP. Debating him is like debating against a lawyer...

Then I'd best prepare myself. B)

Pfeh, it's not really about winning or losing for me anyway. I'll care about losing or failing during my school exams or in important volleyball matches. For hobbies like this, I just want to have some fun, and then I don't care about whether I win or lose in a game that won't have any effect on me or my career whatsoever ^_^

Just saying ^_^

Lucia vs. Bastian sounds pretty freaking awesome. That's going to be some hot stuff^_^

Tier list, but please not the one made by Reinfleche (or whatever his/her name is spelled). It sucks. And since I'm probably doing Lucia vs. Bastian with Vykan, please choose between Haar, Muarim and Tauroneo :)

I guess I'll take Haar.

I believe Tormod and Haar are fairly close to eachother on the tier lists, so it might actually be a pretty interesting match ;)

I'm not. What I think is the most accurate list is this one, by Reikken (with a few changes here and there made by myself, but not to Tormod and Haar).

-W1n-

Titania

-Top-

Kieran

Oscar

Boyd

Jill

Reyson

-High-

Tanith

Marcia

Ike

Makalov

Astrid

Mist

Mordecai

Muarim

-Upper Mid-

Stefan

Volke

Rhys

Sothe

Nephenee

Brom

Geoffrey

Soren

Zihark

Tauroneo

Largo

Ilyana

Lethe

Tormod

Calill

Haar

-Lower Mid-

Devdan

Gatrie

Mia

Nasir

Ranulf

Ena

Ulki

-Low-

Janaff

Shinon

Elincia

-Bottom-

Lucia

Bastian

Rolf

Yeah, they really are close to eachother :/

Oh, this is FE9? My bad. I thought maybe you'd give Levin an advantage since he hasn't debated much at all and debates generally go to the one with more skill.

Edited by Shanan

Tino can always be nice and allow you to use FE10 Haar versus his FE10 Tormod..................

I was assuming that since the result would be too obvious if it were FE9.

Oh well.

Its not THAT bad! :( Well Ike is way too high

Also, swordsalmon, i just check fe9 oscar and titanias growths and I concede.

Edited by Reinfleche

Tino can always be nice and allow you to use FE10 Haar versus his FE10 Tormod..................

I would obviously win that ^_^

But considering Tormod and Haar's placements on the Tier List, I'll immediately draw back that statement >__<

Part 1 is all that matters, since it's hard. Tormod is good in Part 1, Haar isn't around. Winner: Tormod.

Debate over.

I guess I could do FE10 for a difference, but I haven't played it, so I'll have to base everything off of things I find on the internet.