Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap Tino... that hurt. Well, so much for trying to introduce BS unnoticed. Anyways, I'll post before friday when I get over the shock.

Heh. Everyone gets knocked around a bit when they start out. Just get back up and keep going. Eventually you'll be able to pull a full defense for any character out of your ass at a moments notice. :P

Also, I'm open to any FE8, FE9, or FE10 debates, and maybe some FE7, although the other 3 are my preferences.

Since I couldn't take Zephyr's place in Gilliam vs. Garcia, how about an FE8 debate, Revan?

I have no real preferences. You pick a character first ;)

Since I couldn't take Zephyr's place in Gilliam vs. Garcia, how about an FE8 debate, Revan?

I have no real preferences. You pick a character first ;)

Hmmmm... Well, a lot of my favorites are High tiers, but lower tiers are often more of a challenge... Hmm...

I guess Neimi then. I'll take on any character you want to choose, although in the interests of my sanity a lowish tier character would be better. :D

Instead of talking about an unfinished FE10 debate, please answer my question...

Do you have any preferences for FE9 characters?

^_^

Oh, I didn't notice since I'm not used to people asking me about FE9.

I'd like Tanith, Zihark, bIke or Ilyana. Just pick something that suits one of them and we have a go. And find some Jamka/Holyn motivation on the way :]

Sure ^_^

I'm interested in Makalov vs. Ike, Marcia vs. Tanith, Geoffrey vs. Zihark, Rhys vs. Ilyana, Astrid vs. Ike or Muarim vs. Ike. If Ike will be your character, then I say we don't count seizing as a positive for Ike, since that's impossible to argue against :/

I'll drop Ike then to lessen the complications, since there's different parts of seizing that could be argued.

Zee-Hark vs Jaffrey then?

for fe9, i'll have a rolf vs. shinon debate with someone.

And I'll defend (could it be any more obvious?) Rolf

Edited by SunMoonSky

Tino, I just wanted to say sorry but you won't be able to count on me for a few days. My finals are coming to a close and things are getting hot around the collar, so to speak.

I probably wont be on these forums at all for a few days, but I promise to post as soon as I can.

No problem. Finals are obviously of a higher priority than a Fire Emblem debate which isn't important for your future at all.

And I think I'll pass on Rolf vs. Shinon, since I'm already doing a debate against Rolf...