Debate Challenges

Mekkah

Unfortunately, Mekkah and Colonel, I'm going to be away from a computer a lot starting tomorrow, so I might not get my counter up for a while. Sorry.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I could have a go with you Mekkah,but I'd rather not do Lucia vs. Nasir. Any particular game that you want to do (I should be able to handle anything past FE6.)

I would gladly defend any FE6 Warrior (Lot, Ward or Bartre), or Oujay, or do some FE10 debate where I'd like to defend Soren or Boyd. Feel free to propose whatever.

Don't worry cheetah, I did not forget about Marty.

I would gladly defend any FE6 Warrior (Lot, Ward or Bartre), or Oujay, or do some FE10 debate where I'd like to defend Soren or Boyd. Feel free to propose whatever.

Don't worry cheetah, I did not forget about Marty.

I didn't think you did. I've actually been hoping that the discussion that was begun in the FE5 hard mode thread then continued into the tier topic finishes before I need to make my next post, because what levels Tanya and Marty are at is really crucial, since Tanya gains so much more for each levelup.

I shall make a suggestion, and not debate this one. I suggest this ne, because we all know in efficiency, Lou is a highly overrated character...So I suggest the following, and yes I DO believe this is closer than you all think.

Ladies and Gentlemen...The time is upon us.

Lou vs. Lillina. Efficiency. Hard Mode. No Items. Final Destination.

Please get off the crack, Jackal. We all know Lilina can't possibly win. Just look at their bases and then their growths and you'll know. The one on Lilina's side would have to try putting 3/4 of the debate on outgoing supports or something.

Please get off the crack, Jackal. We all know Lilina can't possibly win. Just look at their bases and then their growths and you'll know. The one on Lilina's side would have to try putting 3/4 of the debate on outgoing supports or something.

Well it's not like I'm training for the friggin' olympics here! ;;>>

Not gonna factor in Lou sucking just as hard earlygame, Lillina's leveling speed, the fact that Lou has no right to the first ring would mean she will close the gap, that when Lillina joins Lou is doing generally no better (level 10, he's got...Armors on her), the fact that Lillina's supports aren't totally one sided, the fact the people she supports don't suck total donkey dick at combat, the fact that her light affinity and her supports, she can develop an actual durability lead (hello Gonzales)?

They may not be equals, but it can be shown they are closer than one would think.

Edited by Pretty Boi Wolf

"Closer?" But do you think Lilina has a case to be better than Lugh? If so, I challenge you to that. And I mean you. Don't wuss out on me and have someone else do it.

And I want to know you think Lilina can actually be better than him, not closer. "Closer" arguments I feel should stick to the tier threads.

"Closer?" But do you think Lilina has a case to be better than Lugh? If so, I challenge you to that. And I mean you. Don't wuss out on me and have someone else do it.

And I want to know you think Lilina can actually be better than him, not closer. "Closer" arguments I feel should stick to the tier threads.

Red Fox, don't you know to pick on people your own size? ;;>>

...Dare I?

Red Fox, don't you know to pick on people your own size? ;;>>

...Dare I?

If you can go head-to-head in tier topics, I think you can handle a formal debate. I don't know why you always put yourself down like that.

If you can go head-to-head in tier topics, I think you can handle a formal debate. I don't know why you always put yourself down like that.

I can go head to head in a tier topic, but I never win them unless it's FEDS ;;>>

Practice makes perfect. It's not like you'll win anything by avoiding arguments.

You don't understand, every argument I enter I tend to lose epically, I'm a total pussy, and am starting to get a reputation as a masochist

Aries.

You don't understand, every argument I enter I tend to lose epically, I'm a total pussy, and am starting to get a reputation as a masochist

Aries.

It's not every argument you enter, it's every hastily thought out comparison such as this. Lilina cannot win (or come close) against Lugh unless the one defending Lugh is a complete forgetful noob.

Edited by Sirius

I can't believed I'm actually being encouraged.

Rrrrr...I think her supports might actually save her...;;>> Do I take this solely out of instinct that light masterfully rules over fire when the support options don't suck?

I can't believed I'm actually being encouraged.

Rrrrr...I think her supports might actually save her...;;>> Do I take this solely out of instinct that light masterfully rules over fire when the support options don't suck?

If you put too much weight on them. With the way supports work in this game, you can't exactly play that efficiently and make much use of them.

I really don't see the merit in proposing a match-up you don't feel like doing yourself. Nor do I see any in being emo about your debating skills, or semi-debating in the debate challenges thread.

I only offered a suggestion ;;>> Yeesh, I said first post on the matter.

I might also be a bit emo about my debating skillz, but it's also mainly due to the fact that Red Fox scares me shitless.

Oops I just posted a Lilina vs. Lugh in the FE6 tier list thread...

Red Fox being intimidating is the figurative equivalent of fearing a bouquet of flowers.

Must be that Higurashi sig. Watch out for needles in your pastries.

Edited by dondon151

I'll take you up in Soren VERSUS Boyd :lol:

PM me if you're interested

My homework has got the better of me smash. Will try and get a reply up in the next 3 days~

no problem, just take your time. Just PM me when you get your counter up.

I might also be a bit emo about my debating skillz, but it's also mainly due to the fact that Red Fox scares me shitless.

...I'm scary?

Red Fox being intimidating is the figurative equivalent of fearing a bouquet of flowers.

I guess...that's a good thing, right?

Must be that Higurashi sig. Watch out for needles in your pastries.

What about the happy girl with the kitten? I mean, at least I don't have the Lucy avatar anymore (for anyone who doesn't know, I'm talking about the chick with the gun I had previously).