Big Brother is Watching

Metal Rabbit

Oh you have no idea...

There are over 7 billion people in the world.

That would mean that big brother would need more than half of that to watch everyone, then who would watch themselves? They can't trust all their agents with over 3.5billion agents, there's no way to watch them all.

Not to mention knowing what every human is doing at any time is a 24 hour a day job, they wouldn't be able to sleep. Physical impossibility, even if computers were watching us, there needs to be someone to watch those computers, as you can't program a computer to know how to take action on every situation.

There are over 7 billion people in the world.

That would mean that big brother would need more than half of that to watch everyone, then who would watch themselves? They can't trust all their agents with over 3.5billion agents, there's no way to watch them all.

Not to mention knowing what every human is doing at any time is a 24 hour a day job, they wouldn't be able to sleep. Physical impossibility, even if computers were watching us, there needs to be someone to watch those computers, as you can't program a computer to know how to take action on every situation.

................................................................................

...........................................easy there :mellow:

................................................................................

...........................................easy there :mellow:

I'm perfectly calm, I'm just making a statement to put people at ease who actually think Big Brother exists.

The chance is so small it's not even worth acknowledging.

I'm perfectly calm, I'm just making a statement to put people at ease who actually think Big Brother exists.

not gonna debate but just going to say 1 single word

Santa

Edited by Yogurt

I don't think everyone would take it too seriously o.o

Yogurt, we're not talking about religion, we're talking about the rumor of the government having an organization called "Big Brother," that watches everything every human does.

I think you mixed the two up.

i didnt say God

:ph34r:

santa is big brother

also anybody who believes in big brother is an idiot.

Edited by Yogurt