Oswin x Serra

Magical CC

Now, I remember when I try a Serra sup with Oswin, they have a couple ending and...they married!

Oswin must be older than 30 and I belive that Serra even younger than Lyn(Lyn is...15)

It's make me feel...strange...

Oswin maybe aroung 80 or 90kg without his armor. Serra must be lighter than 55kg. I cant stop thinking about their first night, my head explode!!!!!

Now, I remember when I try a Serra sup with Oswin, they have a couple ending and...they married!

Oswin must be older than 30 and I belive that Serra even younger than Lyn(Lyn is...15)

Oswin maybe aroung 80 or 90kg without his armor. Serra must be lighter than 55kg. I cant stop thinking about their first night, my head explode!!!!!

HectorxFlorina.

Compare Con. DOITNAO!

I thought Oswin was in his late teens or early 20s! Not 30s!

BTW, Serra was on top, giving her control, so I think she's okay.

I'm more of a MatthewxSerra kinda of guy, but I have no luck getting them hook up. I know they can because they don't both have a lover.

Still, JaffarxNino is . . . wow. Jaffar is like 20 and she's 14! Pedo thief.

Speaking of men in huge armor, I wonder how Zephiel and Idoun's first time was like. Zep's a big guy!

Edited by Snow_Storm

Technically, girls/women are sexually mature at around 12ish. Anything past that is ephebophilia and is pretty much natural. It's just legally pedophilia. Would you like me to do more over analyzing?

Technically, girls/women are sexually mature at around 12ish. Anything past that is ephebophilia and is pretty much natural. It's just legally pedophilia. Would you like me to do more over analyzing?

At 12? I didn't know.

Jaffar isn't meant to be that old, I think. He just looks and acts extremely experienced. But just like Nino, he was an orphan, though at a slightly earlier time.

Jaffar isn't meant to be that old, I think. He just looks and acts extremely experienced. But just like Nino, he was an orphan, though at a slightly earlier time.

He looks to me around 18 or 19, honestly... No older than 20.

I forgotten about term ephebophila.

Jailbait: Is one night of fun worth ten years of prison? OH HELL YES!!!

15 will get you 20!

Fools, Serra x Matthew ftfw!

This. I enjoy the PriestessxThief archtype!

Fixed!!! :rolleyes: I just can't imagine Serra with anyone else besides Erk. Lol.

That's a good couple seeing that Serra's just plain silly and Erk's a bit serious. Their sex life gotta be great!

Edited by Snow_Storm

You mean they?! What?! F*CK!

And Serra isn't younger than Lyndis, Serra is 16.

Actually, I think Jaffar is 16, as the same age as Hector...

Hector is 17, though. :o

Though OswinxSerra is only fourteen years apart...which really wasn't too big of an age difference in those times. Regardless, ErkxSerra is the much better pairing. <3 <3 <3

Hector is 17, though. :o

Though OswinxSerra is only fourteen years apart...which really wasn't too big of an age difference in those times. Regardless, ErkxSerra is the much better pairing. <3 <3 <3

Yeah, I prefer Serra and Erk, or even Serra and Matthew over "Oswin and Serra", they suck as a couple, not to mention Oswin is WAY older than her and by the time she reaches her 20s Oswin will be old.

If you think Oswinx Serra or Jaffar x Nino is pedophilic, (which really, Jaffar is at least 4 years older than Nino) I can only imagine what you guys would think of the middle aged Darin going after the 16 year old Priscilla.