So Here's What's Going Down

Cynthia

Thank you, and I apologize for my presence as such. Surely it is another burden to be carried, however I make it a point to carry my own weight.

Heh, this place is amazing, but... if I had to choose between here and real life, I know what I would choose. And it seems you do as well. People in real life need you much more than we do, as you know. Don't think of your anonymosity as a burden.

I'm not sure if you're implying I'm simply another person, which I would agree to, or if there is a deeper meaning to that statement, or even sarcasm.

I believe he means you're simply another person, regardless of gender.

I was implying that you're just another person, yeah.

I could also say that hiding it is your choice, though perhaps you shouldn't say that you wish to hide your identity in such a way where it seems like the forums might end if you did reveal your identity. It just makes people want to know more and attracts unneeded attention.

To be fair, though, you make it pretty obvious that you're a girl. Whether it matters or not, I was just clarifying for Razgriz. I can generally tell, so that's why it doesn't matter much to me. There's just about one person that I can't read and frankly, they don't really give you enough to read.

Edited by bunny

I was implying that you're just another person, yeah.

I could also say that hiding it is your choice, though perhaps you shouldn't say that you wish to hide your identity in such a way where it seems like the forums might end if you did reveal your identity. It just makes people want to know more and attracts unneeded attention.

To be fair, though, you make it pretty obvious that you're a girl. Whether it matters or not, I was just clarifying for Razgriz. I can generally tell, so that's why it doesn't matter much to me. There's just about one person that I can't read and frankly, they don't really give you enough to read.

Who is to say I'm not just a very feminine male? It could be possible. I wouldn't say so bluntly that you think you can read me exactly, as you're one of several people who said the same thing, and almost all end up being wrong one way or another.

Not saying you're wrong, but not saying you're right either. I think you don't know me well enough to make a judgment on that one, or to say you can read me. You've never spoken to me off of this site, so you have little to no idea of who I am, outside of what you see in public, and I believe the saying goes that "true character is shown when you think no one is looking."

I'm just curious. It's REALLY annoying not being able to address you properly as a male or female. *grumble*

But whatever.

It's not important really.

If I say I'm male, I'll be classified as a girlish fag for being too feminine, sure people won't say it, but it will affect how they view me, and I know it. They will just TRY and not be obvious about it.

If I say I'm female people will kiss the ground I walk on, as there is always a weird obsession with females on online forums. I don't want attention just for being female. You can't say people don't do it either, because we all see it, and I think even you know that.

I thank those of you who do not do either of those though, as you show a level of maturity and demonstrate how people shouldn't be treated different just because of gender.

Now how about we stop questioning my gender and such, as this isn't about trying to figure out my personal life.

Edited by Cynthia

It's not important really.

If I say I'm male, I'll be classified as a girlish fag for being too feminine, sure people won't say it, but it will affect how they view me, and I know it. They will just TRY and not be obvious about it.

If I say I'm female people will kiss the ground I walk on, as there is always a weird obsession with females on online forums. I don't want attention just for being female. You can't say people don't do it either, because we all see it, and I think even you know that.

It's kinda sad that you think that. It's also kinda sad that it's true. I wouldn't judge you based on that( I know a few others who wouldn't as well), but there are some...

Also, i'm not trying to learn about your personal life. I could really care less. I just like addressing people properly as what they are. A pet peeve, you might say?

It's kinda sad that you think that. It's also kinda sad that it's true. I wouldn't judge you based on that( I know a few others who wouldn't as well), but there are some...

Also, i'm not trying to learn about your personal life. I could really care less. I just like addressing people properly as what they are. A pet peeve, you might say?

Well like I said before, I don't want respect based upon me merely because I'm female, which as you and I both know, a lot of people would do. Or have to fight harder to get it because I'm male.

I like to EARN my respect.

You may address me as you see fit.

Either her or he works just fine for me, and I won't take offense.