Rein  
SullyMcGully  
Via X

Squirtle Squad: Marth, Jiac, Euklyd, Refa, RADicate, Javelin, Weapons
Black Belt Tetris Players: Walrein, Anime, Shinori
Democratic Republic of North Korea: SatsumaFSoysoy, Lord Gaius
#WeebLivesMatter: Snike, Gayreen

6 hours ago, Monde said:

##I HAVE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU. I HOPED THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN, BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW. DONT TELL ANYONE I TOLD YOU THIS, EVEN LESS WE HAVE TALKED AT ALL. I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY GOOD PERSON, AND YOU WILL SURELY UNDERSTAND. IT'LL TAKE SOMETIME TO EXPLAIN, BUT HERE I GO: I WAS IN MONDE'S TEAM, BUT I FOUND SOME STRANGE THINGS WHILE I TALKED WITH HIM. EVEN THO HE WAS ALLIED WITH YOU AND SB, HE INSISTED ON SHOOTING BOTH OF YOU. I COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN SO I SAID NO. AS I WANTED TO MAKE SURE, I USED A PART OF MY ROL TO CHECK WHO MONDE SHOT, THAT NIGHT I SAW THAT MONDE HAD SHOT NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE A PERSON CALLED LIMIT. I KNEW IT HAD TO BE EITHER YOU OR SB. AND SO, I ASKED HIM, IN A CASUAL WAY, IF ANY OF HIS ALLIES NEEDED A BPV, HOPING THAT, ONCE I SPOKE WITH THEM, THEY WOULD TRUST ME AND SHARE THE ALIAS SO I COULD KNOW WHO LIMIT WAS (ASKING MONDE WAS DEFINITELY OUT OF THE QUESTION). LUCKILY, IT WAS YOU. I WANTED TO BE FRIENDS AND, ONCE WE WERE FRIENDS, I COULD TELL YOU THIS. UNLUCKILY, BECAUSE I SAID TO SHOT ONE OF MONDE'S EVIL FRIENDS, HE SAW ME AS A THREAD SO I HAD TO BE ELIMINATED, BUT, AGAINST THE ODDS, I SURVIVED WITH NO BPV. I TOLD HIM EVERYTHING I KNEW, HAVING SEEN THROUGH HIS PLAN, HE WILL KILL EVERYONE THAT IS NOT IN HIS BIGSHOT ALLIANCE TODAY. HE IS NOT WORKING ALONE, I REALLY NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND. I KNOW THIS IS COMPLEX, BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU. ANSWER ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS: REFA

Somebody shoot this for real please.

Is Iris a comod or a player or both? Shoot her for lols if she can be shot.

dude that is a next level copy pasta u r just jealous u don't have a good shitposting skills :^O

even tho he totally public claimed his he was weeb aligned rofl

wtf this is libel, omega throwing out substanceless posts!!! someone shoot that

omega's hard buddying fable and it is D I S G U S TI N G

not sure if a hard buddy or pocket, but omega is probably scum for trying to pocket someone tbh

omega confirmed j e a l o u s

also happy easter!!!!

Omega: Let's kill Monde for scumposting.

Iris: Let's kill Omega for correctly scumreading Monde and townreading Fable.

She also only started taking this seriously to kill me after I made some of the greatest posts like dunking on Refa. Highly suspect that she turned it on to kill me when I started scumhunting.

Iris has outed herself and loudly proclaimed to be a mafialord. I highly suggest shooting her after Monde.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVEN'T SHOT YOU NEED TO KILL MONDE. THEN SOMEONE ELSE KILL IRIS. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME.

AND HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE AND EVEN IRIS DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE'S A SHAMELESS SCUMLORD IN THIS THREAD!

nah man you're scum for posting 2 reads on dead people without reading thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's scummy, you probs just listed two people you weren't aligned with :^OOOO

refa like flips town all the time!!!! bad first kill i m o you gotta be pro like me and shoot SCUMNORI (conf scum) 1st post

also i'm not opposed to a monde death bc he claimed anti squirtle squad but keep pushing ur anti monde agenda while lil bean is alive :thinking:

I tried to kill Refa for top lol. I'm pretty sure whoever shot him flipped town.

Wait, you shot Shinori and he flipped scum? Also, I looked back and saw that you've been posting charts of peoples' flips. That's usually townie over scum.

Monde can go, not sure if the lil bean thing is serious or not. 

Sucks, I thought Iris was confirmed scum for pushing me but she's done some kind of towny things.

7 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

sup

f

not in

sb should just add u in as the hidden player im surprised there isn't a hidden yet wtf

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I tried to kill Refa for top lol. I'm pretty sure whoever shot him flipped town.

Wait, you shot Shinori and he flipped scum? Also, I looked back and saw that you've been posting charts of peoples' flips. That's usually townie over scum.

Monde can go, not sure if the lil bean thing is serious or not. 

Sucks, I thought Iris was confirmed scum for pushing me but she's done some kind of towny things.

ya tbh im just expecting paperblade to come in and kill me cuz iris and paperblade destiny but maybe my expectations will be subverted

ya scumnori was scummy scum scum

monde killed refa

real talk tho monde pretty much claimed non squirtle squad aligned/aligned with weebs fwiw

2 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

I actually still have a few ideas for games lying around, but I'm not gonna host them on my own

im hosting next game you should join!!!

I would cohost but I like your setups so I might want to play

6 minutes ago, Iris said:

ya tbh im just expecting paperblade to come in and kill me cuz iris and paperblade destiny but maybe my expectations will be subverted

ya scumnori was scummy scum scum

monde killed refa

real talk tho monde pretty much claimed non squirtle squad aligned/aligned with weebs fwiw

This is a towny post. Certain particularities here that most scum don't know how to replicate. Would be surprised if you're scum.

inb4pocketing.

Stay: Omega, Iris, Fable.

Go: Monde.

After that, we see what the no posters have to say because there's enough on this page to generate tells. Sheep Omega for an easy victory everyone.

ok that's fair

oh ya the bean thing is a light joke bc bean and monde is OTP but who knows what bean has planned :thinking:

lots of the game isn't here!!!!! gr